chapter 19

Whitney POV

I headed to the house without Micheal, i don't know if he was coming there or not but  i didn't want to be around him. I.can't believe that looking ass nigga hit me. Once i got to the house i started packing the Shit he had over there. He was not about to stay here tonight cause if he touch me again its gone be a problem.

I looked in the mirror once i.had his belongings in a trash bag. There was dried blood under my nose, and a big ass bruise forming on my right cheek. I showered too clean myself up and curled up into bed falling asleep.

Rayna POV

Chris wasn't talking to me. He was still upset about the Shit Whit said about me and Tyga fucking. I never fucked him. I shook my head and continued to pack a duffle bag for us. Chris said we were moving that Rallo brought is a house and we were gonna stay there now. I cried as i packed. I wanted to check on Michael i didn't want him thinking anything different about me. I texted him but he didn't respond. Chris came in the room as i grabbed our hygiene products out the bathroom. "You ready?" he asked. I sniffled, "yea." He grabbed the bags and we left.

Chris POV

My head was throbbing right now all i wanted to do was smoke a blunt and lay down. I was pissed off. I'm not taking to Rayna ass cause she denying that Tyga shit. When we got there we picked a room to make ours and Ray went straight to sleep. I went downstairs and rolled up 4, smoked all of them, and replayed today's events.

Tyga POV

I rode around non stop before i even went back to the house to grab shit then leave cause i didn't want be anywhere near Whitney ass. I would probably be in jail tonight. I got a message from Ray, but like i said i didn't want to talk to anybody, so i didn't respond.

I went to the crib, her Bitch ass was sleep, I'm glad. I grabbed a few things and went back to my place. Now i was thinking maybe my ass never should have left.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Months later and the girls were nearing their due date. Chris and Ray had moved into the house Rallo got them and so did Tyga. No one really spoke to each other anymore.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Rayna POV

I was sitting at home waiting for Chris,he went to get us food.I was just thinking about shit when Tyga crossed my mind. Everyday i texted him wishing he would answer me but he never did. I sat there looking at all the clothes for Baby X that our classmates gave us today. They were so cute. Someone gave us a cute Polo outfit with matching Vans. I picked it up holding it up to my stomach. I can't believe that i was due in less then 4 weeks. I continued to go through the outfits, shoes, bottles,binkys, and other things when i heard a knock on the door. "damn this kid was gone be spoiled" i said before i got up. They knocked again. "hold on I'm coming." I yelled towards the door.

Tyga POV

I was at the mall shopping for Asjah when i came across these fly ass baby Jordan's. I sighed. That just made me think about Rayna. I been avoiding her,she texts me everyday saying hey or checking on me. I never answered her, just still hung up on the fact that i was lying this entire time about not liking her. Truth was i do like her i always did, i just thought she liked girls. I shook my head and picked up the baby Jordan's and a few dozen outfits and some more shoes for both Asjah and lil X, paid for it and left. I circled the block a few times debating whether or not i wanted to stop and decided to get it over with. I parked in front of the Victorian style house. There were two flower gardens on either side of the door with tulips. I knew that was Ray's favorite flower. I sat the bags down and knocked on the door. I knocked again when i didn't hear anything. "hold on, I'm coming", i finally heard. She opened the door. "what's up" i said. "Micheal" she said eyes wide, it looked like she wanted to cry. "i have gifts for Lil X" I said holding up all the bags. "omg, come in", she said pulling my in the house.