chapter 5

Rayna's birthday was in 1 day and the gang was excited. Besides the last surprise she recieved on her doorstep she didn't recieve anything else, although she had the feeling someone was watching her. Chris had been back and forth from her house to his just so she felt safe. 

Rayna POV

It was 1 day before my birthday and I don't know what the gang had planned for me but i knew it was going to be ratchet. I smiled just thinking about as I continued to study for the exam i had in the morning. Chris was suppsed to be stopping by to bring some notes he had but he hadn't showed up yet. I heard a knock on the door so i went to it not even checking to see who it was. I opened the door but no one was there. I looked around, even stepped out the house a little and i still didn't see anyone. I felt my face get red and flushed as my aniexty started to set back in. I walked back towards the door seeing a note taped to the door. In bold letters it read: YOU can't avoid me forever, tell the blonde dude he better watch his back!! I quickly balled up the letter that's when i felt hands on my shoulder. I turned around almost punching Chris in the face but he caught me hand. " Hey..hey its me" i said pulling me into a hug.  "I'm sorry, you scared me" I said trying to play the encounter off. I didn't want to tell Chris what i just read so i hid the letter behind my back he gave me a smile and we walked in the house, and sat down to the table. "You started without me" he said. " Um you kinda late guy" He smiled that perfect smile and lamost made me forget why i was so scared.

Chris POV

Rayna almost gave me a jab to the damn eye glad i caught that. SSomething just happened that she was hiding. " Aye you got the other notes" i asked. She flipped through her notebook, " No i'll get them they're upstairs. She ran out the kitchen leaving the balled up piece of paper on the table she had been holding the entire time. i grabbed and unraveled reading it. Watch my back...wtf?? I shook my head balling up the paper and placing it back on the table where i got it form. This bich better be glad she a bitch and not a nigga...well she is a stud so maybe she mind if she got her ass beat, i thought. Rayna finally came downstairs and i tried my best to no let her notice that i knew she was hiding shit from me but it wasn't working out. " You ok?" she asked. " Yea, I'm good." " ok" she said all sweet and shit. I just wanted to kiss her something we hadn't done since that night and i have no idea why. We continued to study. " You excited for tomorrow we bout to be turnt!!!!" i said sounding kind of like a girl, she just laughed at me. " I am, just don't let me get too wasted." " Why its for the best you bout to be 23", I said smiling. She smacked my arm " whatever". I stayed with Rayna overnight just in case her secret admirer wanted to pop up again. The next morning we went to class. After class me and Rayna went shopping for her birthday outfit. She picked out this all black dress that was short sleeved, stopped mid thigh, and had these triangle cut outs on the rib cages that showed both of her side tats. She picked up a pair of zebra print pumps that were black/ white/ red stripped. I couldn't wait to see her in that. I let her roam around the mall alone until i got her a decent enough gift. I picked her out a gold  necklace with a butterfly charm since she had several butterfly tats. I hoped she liked it.