chapter 18

Tyga POV

I met up with Chris in front of Rallo's building. He just looked so beat up and nervous. I hugged him, i was nervous for him and couldn't imagine anything happening to him. We were always together, no matter what happened between us. "if i die bruh-- he started off but i stopped him. "You not dying today dude, you not". I told him. We walked in the building, no distribution girls here again today. Rallo was in his normal chair all his dudes around him except one. We sat  down in our normal chairs. "the fuck is Geno?" I asked, looking around the room seeing if anyone knew. Nobody answered. Rallo cleared his throat. "Trust is everything, I ask y'all all the time if i can trust y'all and what do you answer... yes Rallo...you can trust us Rallo..(He said the last part in a high pitch squeaky voice to mock us). Turns out I can't trust my closest workers. I oughta kill all you niggas!" His voice boomed throughout the room. I placed one hand in my waist band feeling it and cuffing it. Chris wasn't bout to go down like this.

Chris POV

Out the corner of my eye i saw Ty reaching for his waist band. That meant he was strapped. That's why Ty was my nigga. Rallo was going on about trust issues when he pulled out a envelope. "CC, i want YOU to tell ME who it is that's on this fucking picture." He said surprisingly calm. I was so nervous i was shaking, but I took the envelope anyways and pulled out the picture. I took a deep ass breath and just held on to it. "Who is it Chris, who the fuck is it?" He yelled making me even more nervous to look down.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Whitney POV

I made it over to Rayna house finally. My slow butt took forever cause i couldn't find my shoe. Pregnant woes. I knocked on the door and she opened it standing there looking all kinds of tired. "hey bitcccchhhhh!!!" She squealed. I hadn't seen her in a while just didn't feel like talking to her, plus she was always talking to Tyga so yea. She hugged me and pulled me in the door. "i missed you!" She said. "liar!" "Really Whit?" she said side eyeing me. We sat on the couch. "what's been going on?" "Bitch we need to talk." " About what?" she asked concern written all over her face. "Everything."

Rayna POV

I opened the door to see Whitney standing there. I hadn't seen her in so long cause she ain't wanna be around us I guess. I hugged her and pulled her inside. We said our hellos then sat on the couch. "What's been going on asked?" " Bitch we need to talk." " About what?" I asked. " Everything." Now I was worried. Between this and everything that's been going on with Chris I just can't take anything bad right now. " It's about Chris" she said lowering her voice to a whisper. " What about Chris?" I asked.

Chris POV

"Who the fuck is it CC?" Rallo asked me again. I knew once I turned over this picture and saw my face that every nigga in here was gonna pull a gun put and point directly at me. I shook my head and let put a sigh. I looked at Tyga and at this point I wish I had told Ray everything instead of keeping secrets about that night. I held my breath and slowly turned the picture over waiting to hear several gun clicks, but I didn't. " Who is it bruh? Tyga asked. I smile crept over my face, "it's Geno man...it's Geno" Every nigga around me let out a sigh of relief, its a shame all they ass hit that too. " Geno is no longer a part of this crew and I want him dead. DC, Choppa I want ya'll to make the hit!" Me and Tyga looked at each other. "But CC and Lil Mike always make the hits" Choppa whined. Rallo slammed his fist on the table cause the room to get silent again. "DC! Choppa! I want ya'll to make this hit and since Choppa wanna be a pussy do it in the next 4 hours." " Alright Rallo" DC answered. Him and Choppa walked out the room. "Alright ya'll niggas can go, except CC and Lil Mike." Shit I thought we were off the hook. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out and read the message from Kruger. "I made a mistake it was Geno's, but I took care of it headed back now, and I'm sorry." I shook my head she don't know she just got that man killed.