chapter 15

Note: I'm gonna be uploading a new book soon, this one will not be a fanfic. I wrote this for my cousin since she a fan of love stories. It's loosely based on the life of our great grandmother since we don't know much about her. It takes place in the 40's-50's when she would have been a teenager so you guys be on the look out for that... ok back to the regularly scheduled program...

Chris & Rayna POV

We were getting prepped in the room when Chris got a message on the phone. He sighed. I knew that sigh. "Rallo?" I asked. " Yea" he said sounding so disappointed. He needs to meet with me for something." Its cool guy, do what you gotta do." I told Chris. The doctor came in. "Alright how are we today?" " Good", we both said in unison. I laid back on the table relaxing as the doctor applied the cold gel to my stomach. I shivered as she spread it across the my abdomen. The heartbeat beat strongly through the monitor.

"Okay, here's the baby..this is the head, she moved it around more "and this is the...

Whitney & Tyga POV

Whitney was still giving me attitude. The doctor left the room so she could get dressed. "Could you at least help me get these off please?" she screamed at me pointing to her belt so she could take her pants off. I don't know why her ass wore those anyways.  "Why did you wear these Whitney?" I asked as I helped her remove the pants and put the gown on." "Some of us have a real job to go to after we leave here." she spat. I sighed. All I do and this is what I get back. "Bruh, what the fuck is your problem?" " You wanna know what my problem is, I'm sick of you smothering me! I'm sick of you always being into this pregnancy! Give the shit a rest!" "Are you serious Whit? I love you and this baby ya'll are my life right now..what do you...I was cut off by the doctor knocking and walking into the room. "Alright Whitney lets get you laid back here", the doctor said. Whitney laid back on the table and the doctor applied the gel to her abdomen. " So you guys are going to be having a little...

Everyone collected the sonograms and met outside the building. " So what's the verdict ya'll?" Tyga yelled smiling huge as hell. "a boy". " Damn you win" he said back handing Rayna 20 dollars. "Are you guys having a girl or boy?" Chris asked. " Girl, she gone be beautiful man." He smiled huge. " I gotta go to work, let me get your car" she said to Tyga. He handed her the keys. She walked off not even saying bye to anyone. "She okay?" Rayna asked. "Can I get a ride to the crib or something bruh" He asked Chris. " Bruh I gotta go meet Rallo" Chris said. " Just take us to the house I'll take him there." She suggested. " Alright". Chris dropped them off at the house.

Rayna POV

I was so excited. I placed a hand on my belly and smiled. Tyga stared from the other couch. "You so happy now." I smiled, "I know." I said. " Any names?" "I was thinking, Xavier Micheal Christian Brown". "I love it, I was thinking Asjah Makenzie Nguyen-Stevenson." Asjah's cute, Chris said that too but I think it would be spelled like the country." " Oh". He kicked, and I squealed. "Did he kick?" " Yea, wanna feel?" " Yea, Whitney never lets me do that." He moved over to the couch I sat on and placed his hand on my belly. I placed one hand on top of his and moved it to where the kick came from. " You wanna talk about it Ty?" I asked. " Can we talk over Chinese, I'm kind of tired of Chipotle and Wendy's." I smiled, "ok fine." We ordered Chinese and just put on a movie until it arrived. Once it got there we chilled and ate. After we were done, I brought up the talk. " so what's eating you nigga?" I asked at least trying to make him laugh. " It's Whitney...she hates me so much. Everything I try to do she just nags and nags like i'm doing my best, I found us a house that i'm about to purchase so we can finally move into together like you and Chris did but she hates me." he said sounding so sad, then he started crying and that just broke my heart. I never saw him cry before but he was changed now, he wasn't that Tyga I met when I first moved here, he was only with Whitney, only around us I knew he wasn't fucking round on her. Deep down inside I knew I had to tell him about Whitney and what she felt for this baby, how she didn't want it , but I couldn't she ws my best friend and I didn't want to tell her secret, it just wasn't my place. I sighed and just embraced him in a hug, blaming it on pregnancy hormones. I told him everything would get better for them once the baby came, I promised him that. We eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Whitney POV

I decided against going to work today. I just didn't feel like it, I stared at the sonogram of my little girl and just cried. I was a terrible person, how could I not want her. Micheal picked out the most beautiful name too Asjah Makenzie Nuygen-Stevenson. I knew she would be beautiful too, probably have his eyes, my hair, his lips. I sat there and thought about all the bad moments I made for Micheal although he was trying so hard to be a good man to me and I hated myself so much. I wasn't ready to face this reality. I wasn't ready to be a mother/full time student/ part time worker/ girlfriend, living in this small ass apartment, me and him arguing all the time mainly because of me. I couldn't take it, there was too much pressure. I looked down at my phone at a text form Rayna.

Ray Baby:  Lay off Ty okay, he over here crying his eyeballs out over here talking about you

me: yea, ok

I turned my phone off knowing that Micheal would probably be texting me soon. I don't have time for that.

Chris POV

So that message I got it wasn't from Rallo, it was from Ms. Kruger. I haven't talked to her since we did what we did but she insisted on texting me out the blue today. She said we needed to talk. I rode over to her place. Once I got the car and walked onto the porch she was coming out the house. "Oh Hey Chris, I didn't think you were coming. "I told you I was at the doctor with my girl". " Your girl, hmm, how's the baby?" she asked. " He straight". She grinned, He?" " Yea, what did you need?" "I found out I was pregnant and I think it's yours?" " What?" My dream had quickly became a reality. I stared at her, "it's not mine." "It can't be my husband's, he's never home." "So you telling me you only fucked me in the past 3/4 months, I'm sure you have  more failing students that needed help!" I screamed. "Calm down the neighbors might hear you" she said pulling into the house. "Hey! Calm down, I don't want your child, I never wanted your child." "So what did you need me over here for then, why you didn't just get rid of it?" " My husband is a very powerful man, I can't be running in and out of abortion clinics getting rid of a illegitimate child." "who the fuck is your husband?" I asked. " He runs a drug cartel, he's always in Compton has a few properties there that he runs out of. He just has this women killed because she was moving in on his territory." she explained. My body tensed up, and I shook my head no. " Rallo?" I asked. " Oh God you know him?" "I work for him" I plopped down on her couch, this was not good at all. 

Uh oh Chris is in trouble...

Should Rayna tell Tyga what's going on??

Do you guys like the names??

Remember to check out " Our Love" I really appreciate it