chapter 7

Rayna POV

I rolled over in bed still lying down but stretching, at the same time I knocked my alarm clock from my desk. "Shit", I mumbled. Why did I have to go out last night, I thought to myself. I got out of bed looking around my room and heard snoring, I turned around scared becasue this was my house and I was supposed to be alone. The fuck? I turned towards my bed finally seeing where the loud ass snoring was coming from. Who is that and why is he in my bed. I moved closer to it lifiting up the covers cause he was completely shielded from the sun under my 3 comforters. My mouth dropped and I immediately felf sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom to throw up evrything that went down during last nights party session. "Ray you okay bae?" he asked from the room. Bae, i thought why is he calling me that? " I'm fine Christopher, go back to sleep" i yelled back. I heard shuffling my way and he appeared in the doorway. I looked up at him. " Sorry I woke you" I said not even trying to look up at him. I was so embarassed. I was drunk and I had sex with someone who I'm not even dating, I was more then embarrassed. I was apalled. This was his fault, he knew what he was doing. All negative thoughts started to compile in my head at one time which wasn't a good thing. This was his plan all along, get me wasted and fuck me. I started to cry. "Ray what's the matter?" "Nothing...just go away" " Hell nah I'm not leaving you alone here, tell me what's wrong" "You took advantage of me".

Chris POV

I asked her what was wrong and she didn't answer me, just told me to go away. I was not about to leave her here alone after seeing that balled up piece of paper. She gotta be out her mind. " Hell nah I'm not leaving you here, tell me what's wrong." " You took advantage of me" she blurted out. my entire face dropped. The fuck?  " are you serious right now Ray?" She couldn't even look at me. " Just go Chris!" " No, I'm not going anywhere!" I screamed. She jumped I guess I scared her. I sat indian style on the side of her. " You don't remember anything from last night?" She shook her head no. Of course she didn't remember, great. Classic hangover moment. "Ma you had like 5 shots of Patron because Whit dared you" When i said 5 shots I held up 7 fingers. "Why did you hold up 7 fingers then if I only had 5?" she asked. " Cause that's what your drunk ass said to me last night" I explained. " Oh" " you taught me how to jook off a song you went crazy over when you heard it" "What song?" " It went... and I'm so high, I'm so High, I'm so High,and I'm so, what's your name girl Keisha, Keri, Mary Sue?" I hummed the rest cause I didn't know the lyrics but I stood up and did the dance just like she showed me the night before. "We smoked so much, and drank so much, now how is it that I know all this shit bout Miami and I never been there? Huh?" " Ok so I showed you some shit, but that don't explain us sleeping together Chris". " Oh, you want me to explain how we slept together do you...sure I'll explain, you came on to me. She looked at me like I had two heads. I laughed cause her face was priceless. She looked at me with the 0_o face. " I came on to you...boy stop" " wow" I said offended, " Really you did.. you got naked in front of me, you kissed me first, and you climbed on top of me. CJ was not about to turn that down." " the fuck is CJ" I pointed down to my crotch and she just brust out laughing. Finally a smile. " Finally...dang girl I thought you wanted to kill me" " I kind of did" she said smiling. She got up brushed her teeth and hopped in the shower. I was brushing my teeth when she peeped out the shower curtain. " Hey bae" " I turned around smiling, I like the sound of that coming from her. " what up" "How about showing me sober what you can do". "Yeeeaaaa boy" (in my Pops voice) I hopped in along with her. She immediately kissed me same as she did last night. I pushed her up against the shower wall taking charge. " For the record, I would NEVER take advantage of you, do you understand" I told her. She shook her head agreeing and wrapped her arms around my neck, continuing to kiss me. I let my hands roam up and down her wet body to my fingers fell at her entrance, I inserted them in moving my hands back and forth. Moans escaped her lips.I looked down at CJ who was at full attention. I turned the shower off and picked her up careful not to slip and cause both us us to bust our asses. I carried her to the bed and climbed on top of her.

Rayna POV

Chris kissed me from my neck all the way down to feet coming back up again meeting my entrance. He dove his face in licking every part of me, as my juices flowed. I placed my hand on top of his blonde curls. " damn" He laughed against my other set of lips. He finally came up hovering over me, i wiped his face with my palm and pulled him into a kiss. I felt him insert CJ in. Omg I don't know if it was the rough sex from the night before but that shit hurt. "relax" he whispered in my ear and I did what I was told. His thrusts picked up pace once he found a motion we both could equally enjoy. He slowed down his pace once he felt himself about to release. "Shit Ray" he said. I smiled obviously he was enjoying himself. He collasped on top of me once he reached his peak. He rolled off of me kissing my cheek. We both breathed hard in unison. " Did you like it?" he asked. I sat up in the bed, "What if I said nah.." He looked so dissapointed. " I'm just kidding Chris" I said quickly and he poked me in my side. " For my first official time it was awesome" I said.He leande up kissing me. " Good cause if you were serious i was just gonna have to show you again, and again, and again... he kept going making me die laughing. "you're such a dork"I said smaking him across the chest lightly. He pulled me down to lay in his arms. " So this makes us official huh?" I asked. " This makes us as a official as a referee with a whistle calling bad plays at a football game." He said. This guy... I laughed until I cried. He was too much.We fell back asleep again. When I woke up about 4 hours later Chris wasw gone. There was a note beside me in the bed. 

Went to shower, get dressed, and get more closer to stay the night. Please be dressed when I get back I'm still taking you on our first OFFICIAL date. See you when I get back.

                                                                             Chris

 I smiled getting out of bed and picking out something to wear. I thought it was fairly warm out so I pulled out some black high waist shorts a white tank top my tan Tims and a brown/black/tan flannel short to put around my waist. I also put on the scully that Tyga got for me the dope one. I put everything out on the bed and went to the shower. I came out hungry as hell so I went downstairs with the towel wrapped around me like usually do. I grabbed a banana and ran back upstairs. I put oil on my hair to prevent frizz and applied light makeup to my face. I went in the room and got dressed putting on the scully and grabbing a crossover bag from the closet and putting my wallet and keys and makeup in it. I went downstairs and waited for Chris. I waited then I heard loud banging on the door so I ran to it and slung it open. There stood Chris face bloodied, hunched over.

UH OHHHH what ya'll think happened to Chris..stay tuned