Chapter 16

CQ's Point Of View-

           I wanted to be angry at London, how easily she just got over our two closest friend's deaths. I didn't understand why she didn't cry or didn't seem to have any emotion on her face as we bright them to the shed. I sniffles as I let the warm fire's flames radiate over me as I say close, keeping warm. London on the other hand was a bit more away from the fire, staring off into the woods. I sigh softly as I shake my head with pursed lips and feel tears again. "Winston..." I whisper to myself, heartbroken.

I hear the whistling. I was so f*cking done with the Silencer and I could tell London felt the same. I sigh softly and swallow, the burning in my throat as I hold more tears down. I'm not emotional but our friends just died and she's there acting like it's nothing. "I'm done with you!" I scream at London as I stand up. "Stop being an emotionless robot!" I exclaim and she frowns at me. "CQ you need to calm down-" she starts but I cut her off. "No I'm not calming down we've been stuck in this place for who knows how long with a freaky *ss monster that just killed our best friends and my boyfriend!" I yell at her as I sob.

    She looked horrified at my attitude, another reason she was a robot. She stood up without saying anything, turned and left. Somewhere in the bushes. I just glared after her, running would be useless. I just sit back down, glaring at the fire with teary eyes. Soon I heard the bushes shift and glanced over quickly, only to see London, with a huge leaf filled with...berries! She comes over and sets them in front of me. "I already tested them. They aren't poisonous." She says and I tense. "You could've died then I would be alone!" I scorn. She rolls her eyes. "Just way the f*cking berries." London replies and I oblige, starving.

       London watched the flames. "I don't cry because I can't. I don't know when to cry for things. Sometimes I just feel nothing, because feeling sadness is so much worse." She says softly. I felt bad after snapping on her now. "I'm just not always good at letting my emotions show, so I don't." She states. "I'm sorry-" I start as I eat the berries. "No no it's fine, I'm really sad I just. Can't show it." She smiles sadly. I give a sad smile back and finish eating. "Good job girls, you're fixing your friendship." It's low and echoed voice went around us. I almost forgot it was coming, plus she went into the bushes and was fine when she came back.

"I have a deal, are you willing to take it?" The voice whispered. I narrowed my eyes. "What is it?" I Whisper, being careful and not too trustworthy. Its chuckle was dark and it sent me over the edge of fear. "You can run but never hide or you can just wait and die. Be together with your friends, since it's already the very end." The voice said in a dark creepy poem. I glance at London, she knew what it was too. "He wants us to give up. He's giving us a choice to make it quick." She whispers to me. I sigh softly, sadly. It almost sounded like a good idea to me, I could see the hesitation in London's gaze as well.

"Just say a word, only one, the word is Done." The Whisper said and then it's presence was just...Gone. London chewed her lip before shaking her head. "We're not doing that." She says and suddenly the area around us flickers like a flame, and for a swift moment the sky was a bright day blue, and they heard someone calling their names. It sounded like Jackie and Winston. My lips parted. "Sh*t...They're Alive!" I say quickly and London looked confused. The world around us shook as we stumbled slightly, it was as if someone was waking us up. "It's not real..." London whispers. "They-How?" I question but then feel a blow to the head the last thing I thing is something that looks like a flashlight blinding me.

    A/N Another shorter chapter, sorry. But we're coming close to an end, I think I'll end it at 20 with an epilogue. Something is screwing with them though. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all. Later fellow failures