Chapter 20

London's Point Of View-

My eyes widen slightly. It feeds on fear. It feeds on our fear. "But I'm not afraid of you!" I shout. The other 3 glance at me confused, I could feel their gaze but I didn't let my gaze waver from the forest. "Im cutting off 1/4! No more of my fear for you!" I shout and I hear a few steps. Winston walks up beside me. "You can forget about my fear too, you're just there. Nothingness. You can't even move with our gaze on you!" Winston yells into the darkness of the forest.

      "You can't move because you're weak." Jackie says as she moves to the other side of me. "You can't get us all at the same time because you have no strength." CQ says as she goes because Winston. We all hold each other's hands. "You can forget about food, because there's no more!" We somehow amazingly all shout at the same time. The Silencer growls and I strong breeze goes past us.

      "You'll be AFRAID!!!" It yells the last word and I feel my ears ring, but my fear doesn't show. It doesn't show because it wasn't there. "You May have been more sneaky. But we're smarter..." I start. "Stronger." Winston says. "Braver." Jackie continues. "Better." CQ finishes and suddenly the Silencer actually comes out of the shadows of the forest. "I'll show you fear." It growls and starts awkwardly running towards us, but it starts to glow a bright blue. It glows brighter and brighter and by the time it gets close to the entrance of the forest...There was nothing even there.

      We all stared at where the Silencer would've been. "...It's gone..." CQ trails off and I just nod, speechless. "It feels like the Silencer is truly gone." I say gently. Jackie lets out a deep breath. "Thank the holy lord." Jackie says and Winston starts chuckling with a bright smile. "I feel freedom." He says with a laugh. They all glance at me. "London?" They ask in unison.

     I stay quiet for a few
Minutes and then a bright grin spreads across my lips. "I want to get the f*ck out of here." I grin and I start laughing with the others before we run away from the forest. Even if the Silencer was gone, the forest would always hold Rubbish memories.

Always.

A/N Alright I understand this chapter is pretty short but the ending I feel was good. I'll add an epilogue much like the prologue. Soon! ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL (and this book). LATER FELLOW FAILURES.