Chapter 1

I met Hannah back in the second grade. We both worked well with each other, always working on the same projects together, and both having a strange affinity to computers. I worked well with the software side, and Hannah worked well with the physical side. With just a glance, she could tell me the operating power of a computer, storage size, graphics card, security features, you name it. Together, we were able to do all kinds of mischief at school. Somehow, the random desk arranger always seemed to put us at the same table. The announcement form always had an unforeseen item in them, and the school election forms always had the wrong people on them. It's fun having these abilities and living in a world that relies so heavily on technology.

We were in the 6th grade when we pulled off our first real heist. I realized that the school accounts had a certain code that could be easily exploited so that we could have infinite lunch, and snack money. I had Hannah give me the specifics on the code, and I started running different algorithms through it. I finally figured out that the code was, in fact, just like I had thought. The next day, the cafeteria ladies didn't even notice. It was graduation day when an anonymous email went to the principal saying sorry, with 200 dollars attached to it.

However, it wasn't till 9th grade that somebody took notice to our skills.