Chapter 2

"How dumb can you get Erica, you can't sleep with a guy and then stoop so low and ignore him because you are done with him" I looked at Zoe in disbelief. She just thinks I want to leave Connor, is she really playing this game right now. "Zolo, I still love him. I just couldn't find a way to tell him something that will change the relationship, I have with him." Now she was the one confused but she backed up a little bit. I couldn't tell what she was thinking but she definitely wanted to know the news I had. "What do you need to tell him? Did you cheat on him and that's why you ignored him? Did you also start drug using?" I really couldn't believe this but I can't tell Zoe not yet. Connor needs to know first. I had to be strong here. 

"Hey, I'll tell you later but its none of those things. I gotta go find Connor before health. Do you know where he is?" Zoe looked confused and surprised because well I didn't start taking health till... ... well...now? She just shook it off and pointed towards the bleachers. "He shoved your brother, hard. I saw him head out to the bleachers but Eri, be careful." 

I nodded and ran out to the bleaches and sure enough, Connor was sat on them smoking his pot, looking as high as a kite. He looked at me and stood up walking towards me, I remember the moment when I first met him, he was like this, only this time he seems to have relapsed into a bigger mess. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw the mess of my boyfriend stood right in front of me as if he was squaring up to me. Be strong Erica, I kept thinking. "Connor Murphy, the love of my life... I never dumped you, I had something to tell you. I just became afraid. Please come off these drugs at least till we've spoken. I made a mistake ignoring you and I miss you... I miss my boyfriend. Connor please just come off this and if you can stay clean enough then meet me in the computer lab after school. ok?" He was actually listening to me. I felt his finger wipe away the tears that my eyes were starting to form, he really did love me. I could tell that he was thinking about it. He then made me jump by whispering in my ear, "I will be there." I actually felt accomplished. Today will be a good day, now I really cannot wait to see Connor again.