{20} Such a Geek

You stared at Peter looking at ceiling in awe of the Spider-Man logo

You stared at Peter looking at ceiling in awe of the Spider-Man logo. You quietly laughed at him, shaking your head at how geeky he was. "Okay you seriously need to get a life, Peter."

***

You at Peter looking at the ceiling in awe of the Spider-Man logo. You quietly laughed at him, shaking your head at how geeky he was. "Okay, you seriously need to get a life Peter."

Peter scrambled across the bed at the sound of your voice, his eyes almost popping out of his head. "Y/N," he quickly hit the watch, shutting off the logo, "what are you doing here? You left like 15 minutes ago!"

You furrowed your eyebrows at his shock. "I did but then I realized I left my science book..." You trailed off, still trying to figure out why he was so startled.

"Well you scared me to death!" You laughed at him again as he sent you a playful glare.

With your mind returning to what you were talking about, you crossed your arms as confusion set over your face. "So, why did I scare you so bad?"

Before Peter could answer, a muffled voice came from his walkie talkie.

"Hey Pete, you there? I have some questions about being Spider-" Peter quickly picked up the walkie talkie and put it under his pillow.

"Please, ignore him." Peter laughed nervously. You pointed to the pillow the walkie talkie was under in confusion. "You....you guys talk to each other with walkie talkies?"

"What? No no of course not, uh, it's only for emergencies." Peter replied quickly, his voice shaky and nervous. You crossed your arms, not buying his story.

You leaned on the doorway and squinted at him. "So if it's an emergency, shouldn't you answer him?"

Peters face went pale.

"I...uh...." he couldn't reply. You wanted to laugh at him, but you kept your cool and walked towards him. You picked up the pillow and grabbed the walkie talkie underneath it. Peter tried to grab it from you but you walked away before he could.

"Hello? Ned? You need something?" You asked. Peter tried to grab it from you again, causing you to run down the hall. He chased after you and you giggled.

"Y/N? Where's Peter?" Ned asked.

"Peter isn't here right now, he's at the store," you dashed across the couch and jumped down, running into the kitchen, "Peter says this is for emergencies. You have an emergency?"

You reached into the kitchen drawer and pulled out a wooden spoon. You giggled again as Peter stopped, his hands in front of him.

"Y/N, just give me the walkie talkie." Peter calmly asked, slowly walking towards you.

"Um....no, I don't have an emergency."

"But you said something about a spider. Is there a spider near you? A poisonous one?" You backed up more, still laughing and holding the wooden spoon at Peter.

"You don't know about it?" Ned asked, and Peters face went to shear panic. He grabbed the spoon from you, causing you to immediately run out of the kitchen. You ran as fast as you could down the hall and into Peters room, closing the door and locking it.

"Y/N! Open the door! Open the door!" Peter begged, banging on the door as you laughed your heart away.

"Know about what?" You asked while chuckling.

"Peter...Peter is Spider-Man."

Your laughter quickly stopped, as did Peter's yelling and banging on the door. "Wait...you're serious?"

"Yeah," Ned began nervously, "he didn't tell you?"

You took a second to reply. "No....no he didn't." It was silent for a moment, both of you taking in what you had just heard and said. "Thanks Ned." You threw the walkie talkie on the bed, opening the door.

Peter looked terrified. "Look, Y/N, I can explain-"

"There's nothing to explain." You interrupted him. You gave him a strong glare, sending chills up his spine.

Up until you began to laugh.

Peter looked baffled. "You're...not mad?" He asked.

"No, I've known for months." Your laughed faded, and you smiled.

"Months?" He asked in shock. You rolled your eyes.

"Remember the elevator accident?"

Peter nodded. "I knew it was you. Your voice, for one, and how protective you were of Liz."

Peter blushed.

"Oh and Ned gave it away too. I read his diary. You'd be surprised how much he talks about you.....it's kinda creepy." You looked a bit disgusted think about how many times Ned mentioned Peter, before snapping out of it.

"Well...thanks for not being mad I guess. I just didn't know how to tell you." Peter have you a small smile, rubbing his neck.

"No problem bud." You lightly punched his shoulder.

After a moment, you smirked, looking towards his closet.

"Y/N." He warned.

"I think I'm gonna change really fast." You quickly shut the door and locked it, running to his closet.

As Peter yelled for you, you giggled as you began your search for his suit.

****

Wow, I'm not dead! Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't updated, I don't really have an excuse I just never had any inspo!

Thank you to everyone who has continuously read this book and who has waited! I truly appreciate you guys!