━━━━༻prologue༺━━━━

Plot:
3 years after you left your home because of the quarrel with your dad , you meet him again. Of course he wouldn't let you go anymore , he felt guilty and tried apologizing.
You had no other choice and went to live with your father again. He being the third best hero , best friend of All Might and Endeavor want you to be a hero too. You have a really powerful quirk but still don't know how to use it properly without hurting yourself. So you are still doubting about your fathers wish , until you see a little girl crying for her mom.
She was in a car accident , at the point of dying.

Character information:
[y/n]
Age: 15
Height : 1,69 cm
Personality: someone who gets irritated fast but is really sensitive. She doesn't think like everyone , she has her own ways of doing and living. In terms of family , she is a bit traumatized. She is not really sporty and she is not the best in maths , but she always sees the good in everything.

Quirk: energy absorption is how you like to call it. Because you can steal power , energy, healing from others or make your own. You can fly objects , control people , steal quirks.. and a lot of others things you still don't know.

You have marks on your wrist.
These light up:
white: when you absorb energy
purple: by overuse.
red: at these moments your power gets extra strong. Its like the God-mode in games.
You can't control yourself. It feels like your power controls you at these moment.

Even though you have a powerful quirk , it has its negative side. After using more magic than your maximum ability, you feel very nauseous and exhausted.

You got these powers from your dad-side.
Your moms quirk is controlling liquid objects.
But because you never saw her again after she left you and your dad , you don't know how to use the quirk.

You lived alone after leaving your dad. You had no friends , you never had.
Only Shouto. When you were kids , he was your only friend. He accepted you as you was , always understood you and cheered you up when needed. You promised him that if you ever meet him again , you will do the same to him.

Your dad was also hero, but he doesn't do any real hero work anymore. He works with the government so he doesn't have his own hero company. He defines laws and addresses problems caused by today's superheroes.

[posted 8.10.17 , edited 16.10.17]
━━━━━✩༺━━━━━