02 | angel

He held my hand.
"It has been 3 years now , are you still angry?
I've said bad things that hurt you back then , things I actually shouldn't say. But I'm sorry!"
My dad ... apologized?
"You like to help people , don't you? You hate unfairness , you hate people who hurt people without reason , you hate heroes who don't do what they need to do!"
He's right..
"Be a hero and show them what a real hero is like."

I turned back to face him again.
I had tears in my eyes and he had too.
My dad hugged me while he wiped away my tears."Are you still mad at me?" He asked again. "No, not really" I answered.
"So, are you coming back home?"
I nodded to his question and he smiled.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

My dad and I went to the centrum of the city together. There was a lot of damage there.
A few meters away, there was a big circle of people. Me being curious as always wanted to see what was going on. My dad was talking to a half-dog man , so I went closer to the circle.

"Oh poor little girl , her mom was in that car crash where 12 cars crashed against each other." I heard people talking while I was trying to get in the circle.  A little blonde haired girl was crying on the ground next to an ambulance and a grey haired man was screaming to doctors and heroes. Probably her dad. I went closer to the girl, she wasn't in the state to talk. I hugged and told her that everything was going to be fine. She looked up. "Can you help my mom?" Her voice was trembling. She pointed at the ambulance.

The backdoors of the ambulance opened.
A few doctors came out. "We're sorry." One of the doctors said. Suddenly it was quiet , I felt a hand on my lap. The girl was looking at me. I stood up and went inside the ambulance.
"Miss , I can't let you go inside. Sorry." The nurse tried to stop me. I ignored her and pushed her aside. Nobody was inside the ambulance. The doctors tried to open the doors but I locked it and went closer to the woman. She had scars on her face and arms.

I laid my hand on the women's head.
Cerebral hemorrhage
The walls of the blood vessels are weak now. She must hit her head hard what caused a vascular occlusion. Her blood pressure is also very high. I rubbed my hands.
I'm not a real doctor , but I have my magic.
"It time to use my healing quirk."

Healing quirks use a lot of stamina , there is a high chance that I will faint after helping her.
But I'm not afraid to take this risk.  And most important, I promised the little girl. I promised that I will help her and her mom. Green sparkles came out of my hand. First of all I healed her head and after that I healed her little scars. Her brain is healed but she still needs to be careful. When I was almost done healing her, I started feeling dizzy. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Are you an angel?"
"Where is my daughter?"
"Is she alright?"
She started asking me questions.
"Sssh,take rest.You're not completely healed."
She closed her eyes again.
"Thank you." She whispered.
These words made me happy.
While I actually didn't do a lot , it meant the world for her. Tears slid on my cheeks.

This how it feels to be a hero.

━━━━━༻✩༺━━━━━