09 | combo

Shouto and I were sitting on the sofa. He said that I looked weird in my hero costume. When I asked him if he was serious or if he was teasing me, Shouto answered me with something I didn't expect; He smiled and cupped my cheeks while he said, "you look cute, whatever you wear or do."

First he tried teasing me by saying mean things and now he is saying that I'm cute?

Shouto moved his face slowly closer to mines and locked our lips together. I could hardly breath, my heart was beating too fast. He just gave me a short little kiss and than pulled away. My head was burning, so was his. We both stayed still in shock for what happened. "What was that all of a sudden?", I asked shivering. Shouto turned around, his hands were still covering his embarrassed face. I gently pulled his hands away and flicked his forehead with my fingers, Shouto groaned. "Next time, don't do things without giving a warning, because you really surprised me.", I told him. He started laughing and nodded.

Sir Endeavor's assistant was waiting for us in the hall. He knocked a few times and than went in. "If you guys are ready, you guys can go.", he informed us. Shouto and I awkwardly stood up. The assistant gave us a list and we left the agency. We need to complete tasks at every given destination. The first place we need to visit is a kindergarten. The city was busy as always. On our way todoroki and I almost said something to each other. There was still a awkward atmosphere between us two. After a lot of walking, Shouto pointed at a building, "I think it is there.", he said. I looked at the map on my phone, he was right. It was a cute and small school, all the children were playing outside.

They were shouting and running, without thinking about all the bad things that happen in the world. Being a kid is such a nice thing. I felt someone pulling me by my hand, it was the blond girl of which I helped her mother at the incident. She looked really happy now. Just when I wanted to ask her where she was bringing me, she shouted, "I found the princess!!" I needed to sit on a bench because I was the "princess". The kids were dancing and singing for me. Of course I played along with them, "as a princess, I order you all to bring me flowers!" They immediately did what I asked and ran to the little field on the left of the building.

While they were searching, I looked for Shouto. He was talking with the teachers about our task. Today, the classes had a school trip in the city. So we need to help them with going safely. Shouto made a sign with his hands that I could play with the kids and that he would arrange everything. The kids were already back with their hands full with flowers. We made crowns together with these flowers and placed one of them on my head. There was one more crown. "For who is this one?", I asked them. They giggled, "The princeee~" The girls ran to Shouto, who just left the teachers. He must take place next to me, I placed the crown on his head. The kids meant Shouto when they said prince. "Play along..", I whispered.

After playing a half hour long with the kids, we all gathered and made our way to the park. Fortunately nothing happened. Now Shouto and I need to go to our next destination, this one was far away. I wanted to stop by a convenience store and I did, Shouto was waiting for me outside the store. With the little amount of money I brought with me, I bought some snacks for me and Shouto to eat on our way. When I went outside, Shouto was focusing on something. "Hey, what are you looking at?", I asked curiously. I tried to look were he was staring at, an old woman buying vegetables from the marketplace. It was quite normal-nonono it was-until a suspicious man started following the granny. This man was fully black clothed. I saw something familiar in his eyes, they were sparkling green just like the eyes of the villains from the villain attack. Shouto took my hand, we started following the granny that was done buying her needs.

Just when the granny left the crowd, the man came in action. He ran to the woman and took her handbag. The old woman didn't had the strength to stop him. "Now!", Shouto warned me. Shouto quickly froze the ground what stopped the man from running and I took the handcuffs that the assistant gave me-in case of emergency- and locked the thieves wrists. "Miss are you fine?", Shouto was comforting the granny while I was handling with the man. The thief was stopped, really. He didn't move (you know, mostly thieves try to escape or something but he didn't ) and his eyes were closed.