ch.11

words:1230

_________________________________

I have to be the luckiest woman alive. Out of all the women in the world he chose me. My mom always told me that any man would gain a fortune if I gave them the time of day. Well Eddie was that man I chose and he treated me like a fortune.

At first I was so angry and hurt by what he did. But, after when he explained it all, when he explained why he did it how could I be mad. He wanted to show me that he was never going anywhere, that he would be by my side for better or worse. He had went through so much just to show me that he cared, to show me that he loves me. Eddie did all of this tonight so I would never forget the first time he said I love you. Well Mr. Duran today isn't only about me remembering something special, tonight is the night. Tonight we will make love for the first time, and he to won't forget it.

I have to be the luckiest man alive. I have a beautiful talented woman on the side of me. Someone who would do absolutely anything for me. I am so in love with her. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. Eddie wanted more than anything to take her back to the bungalow and head straight to the bedroom, and show her how much he loved her. But, he wouldn't not unless she wanted to.

From the time he saw her tonight on the beach he couldn't stop thinking about how gorgeous she looked. He wanted to be with her so bad, but he wasn't gonna push her. However, he could make comments and suggestions that may persuade her. Persuasion is a powerful thing.

Eddie:"did I tell you how hot you look tonight,"

Loren:"I think you may have mentioned it." she said laughing

Eddie pulled up to the bungalow and ran over to Lorens side opened the door and once again picked her up into his arms.

Loren:"Edddieee," laughing. "what are you doing?"

Eddie:"I'm gonna carry you over the threshold…plus I don't want any part of your body to be tired."

Loren: laughing, "oh really and do you have a big night planned Mr. Duran."

Eddie:"Oh…Mrs. Tate I have hopes..and dreams very very dirty dreams."

Loren was laughing hysterically as Eddie started kissing her neck

Loren:"You are going to drop me…stop….Eddie."

Eddie:laughing, "can't do that just tell me which way to walk."

Loren: laughing"ookay..straight Eddie straight wait stop…we're at the door."

Eddie still kissing her.

Loren: laughing,"okay I'll open it."

Loren opens the door and sees candles and roses everywhere. This was the most romantic thing she had ever seen. She can't believe he did this for…..wait a minute. Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Loren: angry, "Eddie stop..put me down now."

Eddie: confused, "Why, whats wrong."

Loren: "You have company."

Eddie nearly dropped Loren when he saw Chloe in nothing, but a see through nighty laying on the sofa grinning from ear to ear.

Chloe: "hey baby I was starting to worry, what took you so long."

Eddie: "What on earth are you still doing here?"