ch.12

words:1443

I must be seeing things. I must be dreaming, did I fall in the shower and faint again? Because, there is no way that this is happening right now No WAY. Eddie Duran can not be kneeling in front of me, with a ring in his hand. A ring that was beautiful, a ring that had a big enough diamond on it you could of made thirty other fairly sized diamond rings.

To be exact it was Chloes's nice big diamond ring. The ring that Eddie proposed to her with. He wouldn't propose to me with it. He wouldn't propose to me at all, would he. No no way I was too young and not even out of school yet. Granted I was about to graduate, but we have only been dating for a little while. I mean I knew we both told each other we loved each other, but is he ready for this?

Eddie looks so nervous on his knee, nervous but yet happy, happier than he was on the pier if that was even possible. He never looked more handsome he could ask me almost anything and I would say yes, well except marriage. Right if he asked I would say no, I think.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I am sure about this, it's right right? She is the only woman for me, and I'm tired of Chloe scaring her away. I'm tired of her saying that I am going run out of the door. Every time she says that I get this horrible knot in my stomach, and can't breathe. I need her all of her with me forever. So I have been in other relationships, well many other relationships as compared to her one or two. I'm not being selfish by doing this. I know there is no one else for he either.

Loren looks scared, she looks shocked. Please please don't faint. I know its wrong of me to do this with the ring I gave to she the devil, but it's
what I have right now other than a bread tie, and I think this is way more romantic. I am doing this. I need to send Chloe a fruit basket for the candles and the flowers, she helped me make this moment with Loren that much more romantic it's either now or never.

Loren: gasped, "Eddie what are you doing?"

Eddie: "Loren can you please come and stand in front of me…"

She didn't want to budge, she was terrified

Eddie: "Babe please…"

Loren: "Eddie….I'm really not dressed for this….um let me go change and then I'll be right back."

She was trying to buy time, time for him to realize what he was doing, and stop.

Eddie started to laugh,u he knew she was terrified. She must of thought he was nuts.

Eddie: laughing, "Babe I have never seen you look more breathtakingly beautiful than the way you do in my shirt at this very moment."

Loren: shyly, "really."

Eddie: nodding, "now can you please come here…"

Loren was now hooked, as soon as he said how beautiful she looked in his shirt, he could of told her that he was wanted to shave her head and run off to the circus, and she would have.

Loren walked across the room and was now standing in the middle of rose petals, Eddie reached up and grabbed her hand.

Eddie: "Hey,"

Loren: shyly, "hey"

Eddie was so nervous but he wanted to get this out all of it. So he took a breath and looked straight into her eyes.