ch.28

I can't believe I slipped up . It had been two weeks of hiding. Two weeks of just him and I knowing. They were the best two weeks of her life. Private phone calls, pictures, an occasional Skype call. It had been the best two weeks she had ever had with another man. But, now it was ruined because she slipped. The worse oart about the two weeks was not telling her best friend. I killed her knowing that she was happy, but couldn't share it. But, Now she would find out, because she made on stupid mistake and Loren was to smart for her own good. How did this happen to me in the first place. I mean I am happy with my relationship with Adam. Well I was until he started being really weird and distant. Besides she was a Cali girl for life, and he wanted her to move to NYC for him. Mel would never give up her hopes and dreams just to follow some man around like a love sick puppy. No that wasn't her and Ian well he understood where she was coming from. He was a successful photographer in the bussiness. So he knew the hard work and dedication that it took to make it big. Big is exactly where Melissa wanted to be she was going to be a big hit director one day. I an was supportive of her. Not to mention he talked with an accent of angels and he was hot. It started out just as Ian helping her with Ideas for films. She had given him her number the night of the party. But she thought he would be to drunk to remember. Then one night out of the blue he called. She wasn't cheating or Adam, she wasn't that type of person. She knew it was time though to end it with him.