ch.2

words:1339

Loren wasn't in the best of moods today. First, Chloe answered Eddie's phone, then Eddie lied to her, and to make matters worse she told him she LOVED him, was she insane. She had decided it was here mothers fault.

Her mother must of dropped her on her head as a child quite a few times. All she wanted to do was curl in bed and sleep all day, and dream….. dream about him. She really did love him, but that was over now thanks to her big mouth. Loren's plans for the day were set when she got a call from Kelly telling her the vocal lesson was back on, and to be at the MK in ten minutes.

Oh great just what I need, well maybe it would be a distraction. Then she remembered that Max would be there, it was his club after all. OH NO! what if Eddie told him she said she loved him. Loren died a little bit more inside.

Loren arrived at the club, hoping that she would just meet the coach without having to see Max. But to her surprise Max was anxiously waiting to see her. When she walked in Max couldn't of been happier.

Max: "Well hello Loren, how are you doing today?"

Loren: Loren lied the best she knew how what she really wanted to say is I'm dying of embarrassment because I'm in love with your son and he is in love with a psychoHowever she just said, "I'm doing wonderful Mr. Duran."

Max: "Call me Max, Mr. Duran was my father." he said sweetly he could tell something was wrong, he needed to fix this. "So I was wondering how my son was doing."

Loren:"I assume he is doing fine." she replied "haven't you seen him"

Max:"Yes he actually left here not to long before I called Kelly."

Loren"Oh well that's good." she said. She didn't want to ask what she was about to because if she got another answer then it was true he did lie to her. But she had to "So I heard he has some big press conference thingy."

Max: "Actually he didn't, he needed some time to get his head on straight you know about his music so he went to our Bungalow for a few days."

Loren knew it, he lied, she was so hurt she couldn't take it anymore she tried to control herself, but she couldn't take it she began to cry.

Max: "Hey hey whats wrong." he hated seeing Loren like this, he felt protective of her

Loren"Nothing…I….can't…it's so stupid….I'm so sorry."

Loren went to get up to leave but Max stopped her. He gave her a hug and sat her back down.

Max: "those tears wouldn't be about you telling Eddie that you loved him, and him saying back at ya would it."

Loren was so embarrassed she couldn't believe he told him. Well she expected this though they were so close. That was something she loved about him. No not love like geez whats wrong with me.

Loren:sniffling now, "He told you about that, I can't believe I scared him off."

Max:"Loren," max grabbed her hand, "I need you to be honest with me, did you mean it."

Loren was a little confused she wanted to say no, but she knew with every bone in her body. It was a lie.

Loren:"Yes, I wish I could lie and say no, but I'm absolutely in love with Eddie."