ELEVEN

"So, with you being a prince and all, do you get to travel much?" Kara asked as try trudged trough the snow on the castle grounds.

"Not so much being a prince, that's more of a king thing, but I've done a fair share of traveling," Prince Edward explained. "What about you?"

Kara shrugged, "not really. Where have you been?"

"Um, well...Scotland, Ireland and France. That's pretty much it," Ed laughed.

"Its better me, I've only been to France, and now England," Kara scoffed.

"Really? Not even Ireland?" The prince asked, shock evident in his voice.

"No," Kara said, asking her head.

"Well, when I become king...I'll take you," he said quietly, looking down at his feet as they hit the snowy ground.

"You will?" Kara asked, looking over at the prince, biting her lower lip.

"Of course, I mean, if that's alright with you?" Ed said, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I...would love that," Kara smiled, looking over at the prince as the snow fell between them. Prince Edward could kiss her right now...but he decided against it. "And speaking of kings, when do you expect your father to be back?"

"Should be sometime next week, why do you ask?" The prince asked.

"I heard my father talking about his return is all," Kara shrugged, not seeming to really care about it. Prince Edward stopped walking, causing Kara to look back at him in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Why was King Francis talking about my father's return?" The prince asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Kara cocked her head to the side, "I have no idea," she said slowly. "Why does it matter anyway?"

Ed shook his head, shrugging as he continued to walk down their path, "it doesn't. I was just curious."

"Alright..?" Kara asked, trailing behind him. "Is something wrong?"

"What do you mean?" Ed asked, looking back at her as he walked.

"I mean, you just seem a little off today," Kara said, biting her bottom lip, her eyes following the prince as he moved.

"I'm just a bit tired, I didn't sleep much last night," the prince told her, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh," Kara said quietly. Prince Edward cocked his head to the side.

"Are you alright?" He asked, "it seem like something's bothering you."

Kara took a deep breath, looking down at her feet as they left prints in the perfectly white snow, "no, I guess I'm just a bit tired too."

"I see," Ed said quietly, "what's been keeping you up?"

"Too much," she said, chuckling quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The prince asked slowly.

"Not really," she said quietly.