Chapter 10

Hello, I know I haven't gotten a lot of reads lately.. so I'm debating whether or not if I should keep writing or not. :( I have SO many good ideas too! If I get to at least 400 reads for this story, I'll upload a lengthy chapter for Chapter 11! I really want to continue this story but I believe no one will read it... Hardly..But whatever.. Last chapter was a bit intense, eh? 

Do you believe Harry is like that? No... Yes?

This chapter has a bit drama too!

Harry, Lauren, Zayn, AND Mary will have POVs in this chapter.

This is how I imagined Lauren: http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/xBibblex/tumblr_lg1x78LCzf1qb0grto1_500_large.png

This is how I imagined Mary: http://weheartit.com/entry/11068188/in-set/992658-hairr-lt-3

They're really pretty, right? Xxxx

Anyway, enjoy! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

When she told me those things it felt like someone just kicked me in the nuts, no jokes. I felt so down after that.. I felt down because no one ever stood up to me like that and I'm gonna be honest.. She is right. I did act like I was the shit but truthfully I'm not.. During the Meet & Greet I was just in a bad mood.. I could tell Zayn was in a bad mood too.. Was it because of Mary? He kept glaring at me and sent daggers through his eyes.. I wouldn't blame him.. I tried stealing his girl but that back fired because it was like mixed signals.. She looked like she liked me at one moment and then another moment she doesn't like me... I can't help but love how hard to get she is.. It makes me want her even more.. But I couldn't do that to my mate Zayn.. He liked her and I need to respect that. I'll just move on I guess...

" Yo, Hazza! Snap out of your little day wet dreams! You're here for our fans. Come on! " Louis said, waving his hand in my face. I slapped it away and rolled my eyes, I didn't want to deal with him. A fan saw all of this and gasped.. She looked so sad and looked like she was going to burst out crying... I couldn't help but feel bad, I turned to Louis and mouthed " Sorry " and he gave me a smile like a " It's alright man " smile. Then I turned to the fan and gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her  big hug, but she kind of tried to get out of it.. I guess she was pissed off still.. She looked about 12... So I whispered into her ear and said, " I'm sorry.. I'm having a bad day.. I don't usually lash out like this.. " I heard some snickering and turned to see Zayn laughing.. at me.. I clenched my jaw and stared at him incredibly pissed.. He stopped laughing and stared back.. What the hell is happening? We're letting a girl get in between us.. I stopped and turned to the fan and gave her another hug before she left... I decided I should just get some rest.. I need it..

I slept for what felt like10 hours, but really I slept for like 2. The boys are all asleep too, it's been a crazy day.. We just slept in the hotel.. We all roomed up Zayn, Louis, and I in one room and Niall and Liam in another. Louis decided to sleep with me because of our silly bromance " Larry Stylinson " but in all honesty, I approve of " Niam " I laughed.. Then I remember Zayn is in the same room as me so I thought I could get Mary's number.. I quietly and quickly grabbed his phone and went through his phone.. I first went through his phone and it had a lot of him and a girl named Lauren having an.. interesting.. conversation.. I couldn't find Mary's number until i REALIZED her name isn't Mary in his contacts.. it's " Baby girl " then I saw a number on it with the name " #4 " What the hell? Then I realized.. She isn't the only one in Zayn's love life.. Poor Mary.. She does deserve better.. I knew Mary was Baby girl #4 because I went through his messages and he said Mary a few times in their conversation.. So I reached for my phone and put her number in my phone and then I put Zayn's phone back until I heard a voice.. " What the hell are you doing? "