Chapter 1

Okay! Hi Guys! :) x

This is my first time writing a One Direction fanfic... Hope you enjoy! x

---------------------------------------------------

*Mary's POV*

" Mar-rrrrr-rrrrry!!!!! " my father shouted. I love sleep, why does school have to start so early? I wouldn't mind it starting at like 11 am and end at 11:01 am. " MARY! WAKE UP! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! " my father yelled once again, he's like that annnoying alarm clock, that sadly doesn't shut up. As I got up out of my bed, I noticed my phone buzz. Why do people text me so early? Oh wait, it's my best friend. She's an exception. My best friend, Lauren Burke the one I known since we've been in diapers. She's always been the one that's the popular girl, the tall blonde with pretty big blue eyes, beautiful tan, and perfect figure. I'm just a sack of potatoes. I don't understand how she can stand being around me. Majority of the school can't stand me. I sighed and opened the text messaged and already frowned.....

Lauren- Hey girlie! I GOT TICKETS FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! FRONT ROW SEATS AND VIP!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG MACK! COME WITH ME! :D x

Lauren started calling me mack because of the silly kids song.

Me- Lauren, you're so obsessed with that boy band. What's so good about them honestly?

They're not bad, but they're just not my cup of tea.

Lauren- com'on MACK! PLEASEE! COME COME COME COME! x

Me- Fine... x

Lauren- yay! Get ready missy! I know you barely woke up not too long ago! See ya at school! :) x

This is why she's my best friend, she knows me so well.

I heard my dad shout " HURRY! IT'S ALREADY 6:50! YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES! "

shit.shit.shit.shit.

I'm not excited for seeing One Direction live and I'm not excited to see go to school..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAME 1ST CHAPTER! i know i know guys. i'm sorry! x

Just wait this is just the turn out of my story, it will get better don't worry.