Chapter 4

Hello everyone!

Glad you're reading my FIRST one direction fanfic! <3

Means a lot! x

Fan, Comment, or whatever!

Anyway ENJOY... This drama chapter! :) x

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Mary's POV*

As I entered into Starbucks and I ran into a mysterious boy...

" shit! " he mumbled. I barely noticed until now that he had coffee and majority of it spilled on him.

" Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't even see you! " I said, nervously. I'm terrified this guy might lash out on me for accidentally spilling all of his coffee.

He looked up at me. I couldn't look into his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses. Weird though we're inside and he's wearing them, but I saw his mouth form into an " O " like.

But then broke into a smile. Oh thank god.

" It's alright. The question is.. Are you okay? You look like you've been crying for hours. " He replied. His voice is so dreamy. Like very deep, but not too deep. It's like that song you love and is always in your head but somehow don't want to get out of your head.. That's how I feel about this boys' voice.. Not to mention.. His lovely English accent. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed he was waiting for me to answer his question. " Oops, I'm sorry! I kind of.. like.. um. Blacked out... " I stuttered nervously. I blushed because he then smiled again. Gosh, his smile is perfect. " Um, excuse me real quick. I need to get the stain out of my shirt. " he replied smiling. I responded back, " Here. I'll come with you. It's the least I can do... And I'll also buy you coffee for what my clumsy ass did. " He laughed, oh god his laugh is amazing like asdfghjkl. I grabbed him by his wrist and quickly entered into the restroom. (A/N: you know those family restrooms? That's what they are heading to.) When we entered the restroom, the mysterious boy grabbed a few paper towels and I turned the faucet on and we started to scrub the living shit out of the stain. As we did this, I was curious about this boy. I said, " So, I think before we start to become all buddy and such. You should remove those glasses of yours and tell me your name. " he sort of backed away from me as if I offended him. I kind of frowned.. He gave me an apologetic look... He said " Sorry.. It's just that I don't want to people to see me. ". I was confused, so I said " we're alone. As soon as we're done with the stain you can put back on the glasses, and also I want to know your name to give you an actually sincere apology. " I gave him a cheesy smile and he laughed and winked at me.. Oooooh god. In the inside, I melted like an ice cream on a hot summer day. I blushed and he must of noticed because he winked again and made me blush even more. He then said, " You're adorable when you blush and okay deal. I remove my glasses AND tell you my name if you tell me why you're crying. " I frowned.. I quickly looked in the mirror to look at myself. I look like a pothead or something, my eyes are puffy and blood shot. Then I turned back to look at the mysterious boy and said, " Alright deal. You remove your glasses and tell me YOUR name and after I'll pay for both of our coffees and go to a park to tell you why i was crying. " He nodded in agreement, he removed his sunglasses and oh gosh. Let's just say... He has the sexiest brown eyes ever. They're like puppy eyes, they're adorable! Then he said in his English accent....

" I'm Zayn Malik. "

----------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER! Gotta love 'em! ;)

You all thought it was a random boy or Harry? ;)

Ooooooh. Nope! Not yet! Harry won't be in my story just yet. But he'll be in it soon.

Zayn's POV will also be in the next chapter. It's gonna be a long chapter!

I know my story is lame.. But aren't the beginning of all books boring? Don't worry drama and lovey dovey stuff will be here soon! PROMISE! x

Also, I apologize if I'm making the books a bit too detailed but I don't want to leave anything out. It's all part of my plan! DON'T WORRY! :)

Fan, Vote, Comment. X

Almost 10 pm, yikes. School night and I'm at my grandparents.. So yeah.

Anyway, more tomorrow! Promise! :D x