Chapter 12

OH MY GOSH, 500 READS! THANK YA EVERYONE. xxx

Sorry for the late post, i'm a busy bee.

Enjoy everyone! :) x

Since, I uploaded late I shall write 3 chapters! :)

Okay, I'm gonna get some things straight if you're a tad confused.

1. Zayn likes both Lauren and Mary, but he doesn't know who he likes more but Harry likes Mary so Zayn decided that Mary can be with Harry while he can be with Lauren.

2. Harry DOES like Mary, but is not in love with her. They just felt some weird connection with each other when they first met until Mary discovered who he really is.

3. No one is in love with one another.... YET.

4. I decided I made Harry AND Zayn the biggest flirts in the band, mostly Harry is but Zayn treats his girls like poop in this story, BUT then Harry made him realize that girls hearts aren't something to play with (deep? i knooooow. LOL)

5 Don't know if I should continue the story or not.

Question for you guys:

Should I write Danielle and Eleanor in this story? :) x

THANKS. love y'all. xxx

------------------------------------------------------------

*Mary's POV*

I'm getting ready for tonight and let me tell you.. I have a feeling in my stomach.. Not the butterfly kind... The " I need to throw up " kind.. I don't want to get sick right now.. This is the day I'm going to be straight forward with Zayn. I need to know what he want and I need to tell him how I feel.

It's almost time, so I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and waved good bye. I grabbed my keys to my car and off to the fair...

*Harry's POV*

The fair.. the date.. tonight...

I decided to text Mary on Zayn's phone again to act like it's " Zayn " when it's really just me, I told her to meet me at the Ferris Wheel..

I said good-bye to all the lads and drove away to go to the fair.. Here I go..

*Mary's POV*

Here I go again with that " I need to throw up feeling " in my stomach.. I feeling so nervous about this, what happens if he stands me up? What happens if he just tells me he'd rather date Lauren? So many thoughts hit my mind and so little time...

I finally arrived to the fair.. My stomach is twisted and I feel like I'm turning green..

I locked my car and walked towards the admission for the fair.

" Hello Miss " an old lady greeted.

" Hi there " I gave a friendly smile, I love old people.

" One ticket? " I nodded then I paid for my ticket.

" Are you waiting for your boyfriend? " I didn't know how to reply to that, but I nodded anyway.

She smiled and then said, " He must notice how cute and sweet you are. "

I blush and gave her a compliment. Why can't more people be like her?

" Have a great day miss. " 

I smiled and then went off to the ferris wheel..

*20 minutes later*

I waited for a few and then waited more and then more...

Is Zayn standing me up? Is he with Lauren instead of me? Did he actually make his decision to date Lauren?