Chapter 15

HI GUYS.

I'm pretty sad right now. 

Why?

Because I ask for your guys feedback and help me with ideas & i don't get ANYTHING from ANYONE. :(

Seriously, I want to make this story better.

I feel like it's boring people.

Honestly :(

Ugh.

But here since no one will give me ideas, i just made another crap chapter. enjoy :( 

                                                                            Harry

When Mary told me that her mother really did die, i felt like I deserved to get my balls cut off.

I felt like a real douchebag.

But then she told me that I shouldn't beat myself up about it, that I was the reason her skies are no longer gray.

That I'm the sunshine in her life.

Well she didn't EXACTLY say that but she did tell me i made her forget about her dark past.

Which makes me question...

What else in her life go wrong?

She's so beautiful.

But fragile.

Sweet.

But bitter.

Then when i think about it, she really does space out a lot. I always wonder what goes through her mind.

" So, you excited for Disneyland? " I turned to look at Mary, who was looking at the window.. she ignored my question. 

I turned my eyes back on the road..

She was sad.. 

" Tell me. " I said serious.

She then turned to look at me... confused. I could see it in the corner of my eye. 

" Tell you what? " Mary asked.

" Your life. EVERYTHING. " I replied.

She opened her mouth like she was going to say something but quickly shut it.

" Please. I want to help you. I want to make you happier. You don't deserve to be sad. " I said, i want to look at her in the eyes but I also wanted to keep my eyes on the road so we don't get killed.

She sighed heavily.

Then she told me.

Every single detail..

                                                                     Mary

I told Harry every single detail to my life. I had to interrupt myself because I kept crying once and a while. Then Harry held my hand and his thumb was rubbed against my thumb. It seriously gave me this tingling feeling.

As I was telling him, I could tell he was actually listening. He actually cried a bit too.

" Mary, you have me. I'll never leave you. I'm here to stay. Honestly, we've known each other for a week or two but I honestly feel like we've been best friends since we were little children. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I'm your Dr. Phil. Okay? " He said, trying to look into my eyes but also trying to keep his eyes on the road.