Chapter 2

Chapter 2! ENJOY! :) x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mary's POV*

While I was getting ready, I decided to turn up the radio and just my luck. " What Makes You Beautiful " is on. It is quite catchy, but I rather listen to All Time Low, Escape The Fate, Suicide Silence, Panic At The Disco, You Me At Six, and so much more. I'm that type of girl. I decided to change the station to something my taste. As " Running From Lions " by All Time Low just ended on the radio, the radio host started to talking.

Radio Host - GOOD MORNING LOVELY CALIFORNIA! YOU'RE HERE WITH ME " MJ " AND ONE DIRECTION BAND MEMBER HARRY STYLES.

Oh dear god. Now they're on all over the radio stations. When will these boys just disappear? Ugh. Just as I was about to change the station, MJ started talking to a boy with a deep husky english accent. I couldn't change the station, his voice is so... sexy.... Woah. I made a weird facial expression shocked that that came out of her mouth.

MJ- Hello Harry Styles!

Harry Styles- Hey MJ! It's nice to be here today! Your radio station is quite... interesting.

I snorted, why is this guy on this radio station? Obviously not his taste.

MJ- Hahaha! Funny Styles! You excited to be here in California? Also heard that you and your band members are having a concert soon! Nice man!

Harry- I love it here! The girls...mmmm (Wow this guy.. I just roll my eyes. He just like typical guys) they're lovely! & You're correct! Not too far away actually, it's on Saturday night!

My eyes widened and I gasped..

I can't go! All Time Low is coming that day! I have to go see my favorite band! I already got my tickets! This is better anyway, I rather go to All Time Low of course.. I just let the radio on while I was changing into skinny jeans that I thought her butt look perfect (which it does) and wore her plaid blue and red shirt that makes my face glow and make my long lengthy brown hair light. Decided not to put on much make up because i'm not a big fan of make up but i just added mascara.

MJ- Man! Gotta love them girls, eh? hahaha! I bet you'd love to have one of the lovely girls in this state! You're now single, correct? So now you can mingle!

Harry- I love girls man you don't even know! (I rolled my eyes this guy's ego.. ugh) and I wouldn't mind a cali girl! & Yes sir! I am single and ready to mingle.

(I gag, why did I want to listen to this interview? ugh, whoever is his girlfriend I feel sorry for her)

MJ- Man! Love that kind of attitude mate, It was nice talking to you Harry! (MJ fail attempt of a english accent) Well that's all for now folks! You've been listening to LA RADIO STATION 97.4! HAVE A GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

After that I turned off my radio and charged downstairs to eat my breakfast. I got ready in less than 20 minutes. I was impressed with myself, I thought I actually looked decent today.

" Morning Honey! " My father said with some ethusiasm, someone woke up on the good side of the bed today. That's something new. I smiled to myself and put some ehusiasm too. I replied with a simple smile, " Morning Dad. " He smiled back. Sigh, I miss that smile of his. He barely shows it anymore... I snapped out of my thoughts when dad said, " We've got about 5 minutes to eat then we're off to your FIRST DAY OF YOUR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. Gosh you've grown so much! Mom would be so proud of you right now. I bet she's smiling right now. Oh your mother... " I smiled, My mother passed away 3 years ago from cancer. It was the darkest days for my dad AND I. I really didn't do much, we usually sat around the house and hardly talk to one another. That's when I started to listen to her punk music, it was like my therapy. Now recently, I actually turned my life around and started to release all my depression and inhale happiness. I knew my mother wouldn't want me to be sad all my life so I finally came out of my shell again and became the bubbly Mary everyone knew.

I smiled again and said " I bet she is Dad. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 2! Woohoo! I know it's slow but it will get better woohoo!