Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Woot Woot Chapter 5! Thank you for reading this truly means a lottttt! Okay now it's gonna be Zayn's POV for a few!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

I told her. I don't know if she'll fangirl and run away or..... She snapped me out of my thoughts when she gave me probably the most confused face in the whole world... She doesn't know who I am? Thank god.

I cleared my throat and said, " You don't know who I am? " She shook her head, and I sighed relieved. I thought she was some fangirl and go all crazy and stuff but no. I kind of liked that though. She's breath taking. Her long brown hair, her big pudding colored eyes, and her smile. Beautiful smile. She looks broken though. When we bumped into her, She looked like she was crying for hours like something terrible happened. I agreed with her if I told her who I truly I am then she'll tell me what's wrong....

" Good. I'm Zayn Malik. 19. Lived in Bradford all my life until about 2010. 2010 is the year my whole life changed.... In a good way of course. " I said. She smiled, oh god her straight teeth and beautiful dimples make her smile just amazing. I continued and said, " Before I tell more about myself, you tell me why you look like you've been crying for hours AND tell me your name. " She blushed and smiled, I just had to wink at her. She's just so adorable.

" I'm Mary. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n: AW CHAPTERS OVER SORRY, lol jk. Not gonna do that to you guys ;D that's pure evil.... MARY'S POV)

*Mary's Pov*

Why was Zayn so scared to tell me his true indentity? But I had to admit, he looked REALLY familar! I'm thinking about it so hard where I've seen his gorgeous face before but I can't seem to put a finger on it. When I told him my name he gave me the cutest smile in the whole world. I couldn't help but blush. No one has EVER made me blush this much before. Geez, not even my ex boyfriends can top this guy's charm.

" Well Mary, now that you know my name and what I truly look like... It's YOUR turn to tell me about you. What you've been crying about.... " Zayn said. I forgotten all about why I was here, because of what Lauren said... My " friend "... My past.. My struggles to see another day... Not seeing my dad being himself... As I thought of this, my eyes started to get watery and  Zayn gave me a concerned look and open his arms and I went into his arms.... He gave me a tight squeeze and felt like I was hugging him forever. I enjoyed his company... He's quiet tall honestly.. or maybe I'm just short? 5 feet tall isn't short...? He's may be 5'8? 5'9? Oh whatever. I just enjoyed his hug and scent.. He smells amazing... Then he lowered his head and whispered in my ear, " How about 2 coffees ON ME and you take us to a near by park and tell me what's wrong. " I pulled away from him.. but honestly I didn't want to. I wanted to keep hugging him... He's so sweet and I barely know him.. I nodded my head in agreement and we got our coffee and were on our way to a near by park... As we walked, we talked about our music taste, food, movie, and etc., He'll probably bring up the subject on why I was crying when we get to the park. Honestly, I'm so excited to go to the park because it feels like I'm not lonely.. I have someone.. I trust.. and like... Wait, did I just say like?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!

LIKE? OMG MARY! ;D

She's LIKEEEEEESSSS Zayn?

How is that possible if this is a Harry fanfic? ;) hmm. WAIT AND SEE! <3