s e v e n

joji woke up with a slight headache, and morning wood. little did he know of the previous events that happened the night before. he really wanted to go shower, and just get rid of his headache and his problem. he already knew how horny he was going to be today. it was as if he were twelve again. but he just shrugged the thought off, and went to the bathroom to shower.
as he eased himself into the warm water, he rubbed his hands all over his body, just to feel himself up. he loved being touched, but he just had no one to touch him.
joji slowly grasped his hard dick, that was leaking with precum, and began moving his hand up and down his shaft. he pictured ian, and him naked. he imagined ian doing things he would probably never do. and with every passing minute the motion got faster and faster, and it became harder to hold his moans in. he wanted to scream, and call out ian's name, but he couldn't. he held it in. as he reached his climax, he threw his head back in pure pleasure.
sticky liquid dripped from his cock, and he felt at ease again. now since he was done, he thought it would be a good time to actually shower.

__

george walked into his room he was staying in, and grabbed clean clothes to wear for the day. he didn't know where he was going, or what he was gonna do, but it was whatever with him.
once he had put on his clothes, he stepped out and walked into the living room where ian was. max was most likely in the bathroom now, puking his guts out because of how much alcohol he had consumed last night.
ian beamed at joji, like there was something joji wasn't receiving. "you must have had a good dream last night." ian said with a shit eating grin. joji had no fucking clue, until it hit him. he remembered the dream he had had, and how it was with ian. they fucked, but this time ian was sober.
joji tried pushing the thoughts out of his mind before another problem happened. "i uh, i'm sure it was nothing." joji forced a smile.

__

ian and max spent the next hour at the store just getting shit they needed for the next video. they had a time, sense both of them liked to fuck around in the store. that's why it always took so long for them to come home.
ian was still wondering about what max meant last night, and he knew max wouldn't remember, but it was worth a try, right?
"last night you said something was gonna happen, or some shit like that. what the hell did you mean?" ian asked max as they walked down one of the isles. "oh, i uh, i think i was just a drunk motherfucker. but even if i was serious, i think you'd be fine." max replied, with a certain tone ian couldn't put a name on.
max chuckled, as he went to get a pack of coffee. max knew what he was doing, and that he was basically lying to ian, but it wouldn't be the first time.

__

chad had been out doing his own thing, which he never told joji as to what he was exactly going to do. but that gave joji the opportunity to think about his dream, and just have time to himself, if you're picking up what i'm putting down.

__

walking into the house, ian went to get joji to help them out everything in the house. max was still outside, answering a phone call before they brought everything inside. joji's door was closed, which wasn't surprising because come on. he's joji miller. ian knew he kept to himself.
but as he opened the door, he saw joji sitting on the end of his bed with his cock in his hand. joji instantly turned around, and grabbed the nearest pillow. "fuck dude! what the hell?!? fuck i'm sorry." joji yelled as he turned the shade of a tomato. ian just stood there, picturing joji's dick over and over again. he didn't know why, but he couldn't get it out of his head. "fuck joji. is this what you do every time we leave you in this house alone?" ian asked, not giving a fuck if joji had no pants on and how his dick was probably still hard like a piece of plywood. "no! it just. it just happened, you know? i think it's happened to you, too ian. you're a guy." joji replied with a laugh. "well, yeah, of course cunt." ian said as he stayed standing there. he didn't know why he was still standing there, or why he thought about joji's hard as fuck cock, but he wanted it to stop. but it didn't. 

"you want to finish..or..?" ian asked, as he felt some blood rush to his face. "n-no. but can i get some pants on..?" joji said awkwardly. "y-yeah. sorry.." ian said as he rushed out of the room, with a major blush on his face. he stepped outside where max was, and that wasn't the best idea, because max asked why he was so red and shaken up a bit. "i caught joji jerking off." ian said, trying to not let it seem like it was getting to him. "oh..haha. well are you uh, are you okay? you seem weird as hell right now, dude." max asked him. ian was definitely not okay, but he wondered if he should tell max that. would it be too gay? does this mean he's a faggot? 'shit.' ian thought. 

"commme on, ian. i can tell you're bothered by it. do you have something..against joji? or something like that?" max asked him, with a kind of worried tone. "of fucking course not! it's not about him..it's about me.." ian said, trying to figure out what the hell his point was. "well you better find out what's wrong with soon, before it's too late." max said as he opened the trunk of his car. it confused ian as to what he meant. "what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" max never answered him, and just when ian was about to ask again, joji stepped out, with his face turning red as he saw ian. but joji just slid past him, and started to help getting everything in the house.

an:

idek what this chapter is, and idek if it's good enough to post or not, but whatever. sorry if it's shit, but yeah.

until next time, see ya! ;)

-ash