f i f t e e n

joji awoke to the smell of coffee. he was freezing, as he discovered ian wasn't beside him. he knew ian was most likely in the kitchen, but he was so comfortable he didn't want to rise out of bed. alas, he wanted to see ian. joji pulled himself out of the bed, thinking about the night they both had just experienced. it was entirely amazing, and joji was so fucking glad he could've done it again. and hopefully even more times. but..what did that make them? the question burned in his mind, as he walked into the kitchen to meet a joyous ian. a smile appeared on ian's face as joji entered the coffee infused room. "good morning. i made us coffee." ian said, cheerfully. "you sure are a morning person, ian. how in the hell do you do it?" joji laughed. he was never a morning person, he was always too tired to function. "i don't really know. coffee plays a big part in it." joji took his mug in his hand, taking a sip. "well i can see why, this is like, really fucking good coffee." he said as ian giggled. 'he fucking giggled. fuck he's cute, but like, hot at the same time..' joji smiled to himself. they sat at the bar together, enjoying talking to each other. them, finally alone together.

but the same question kept popping up ever so often in joji's mind. 'what are we?' and he had a right to ask it, but he was just afraid. he was afraid of the answer. yes, he wanted to be with ian so fucking bad, but did ian want to be with him?

"hey ian?" joji started, as ian finished his sip of coffee. "yeah?" he looked directly into joji's eyes again. it made joji literally want to scream, but he continued. "what um..what are we exactly?" he proceeded with caution. ian glided his hands over joji's, and took it. "we're whatever you want us to be." "well i don't want to be fuck buddies, because fuck that. i've wanted to be with you for so long, you don't understand." joji looked away, but ian noticed the longing in his voice. he knew. "i think i do understand. i can feel it every time we kiss. every time we hug. i feel it." joji's face became a red mess. but he didn't care. ian continued. "i know, george. so do you want to be boyfriends?" joji smiled big, as he began to answer. "of fucking course. i just want to call you mine.." joji touched his lips to ian's, tasting the same coffee he had just drank before.

-

it was probably ten o'clock at night, and joji was cuddling on the couch with ian. they were watching some comedy channel, when a buzzing sound was heard. joji realised it was his phone ringing, and it was max who was calling. joji showed ian who it was, while he went into another room whilst kissing him slightly on the way out. he hadn't talked to max in a few days, and he had so much to tell. shit.

he answered the phone to a frantic max.

"why haven't you called me?!? i've been worried sick. i know ian left for you, but he never told me what happened, so." max basically yelled through the phone. joji was stunned how max really wanted to know about what had happened.

"i'm sorry, max. but guess what?"

"..what?"

"ian's my boyfriend now.."

"OH MY GOD!!!" joji heard max yell to chad, there was some rustling on the phone. joji heard chad scream his ass off, it was like they were two fangirls when their ship came together. "joji! i'm so happy for you. you faggot's fucked yet?" joji laughed at max.

"well, actually, yeah. last night."

"so ian isn't a homophobic ass anymore?"

"haha, nope."

"yeah, he better not be. or i'll have to come and slap some more sense into him."

"max-"

"i'm serious. if he ever does you wrong, you come to me. i don't like seeing my best friend hurt."

"thank you, really. but i think he really wants this as much as i do."

"that's good. i'm really happy for you guys. and so is chad. we've been waiting for this to happen for so long, we were beginning to lose hope."

"haha, well. i'm glad you've helped me through all of this shit. like for real."

"anytime, joji, anytime. well i'm going somewhere with chad, so i'll call you when you're not busy with your lover boy."

"you got that right, but okay. bye!" the phone disconnects, and joji still has a rosy tint to his cheeks. he loved ian with all of his heart, and the slightest mention of him made joji go tomato red. joji calmed himself down, and went back to ian, who was laughing his ass off. "hey, how'd it go?" joji laughed, and said, "it went well. i had to catch max up on some things." "oh? let me guess, he wanted to know about us?" joji nodded with a small chuckle. ian cast his arm around joji, cuddling him. ian was great at cuddling, and he made joji feel so warm and loved. he was like a personal heating pad. "i love you, george." ian said as he kissed joji's forehead. "i love you too, baby."

-

an:

hey guys. i hope this chapter was okay. i'm starting to think this story is almost over. i'm preparing another jojian; which, i hope, will be great and you guys will like it. once this story is officially over, i'll publish it. but idk what i should do for the next chapter. i guess i'll figure out something.
but in the meantime, i'm sick as fuck, and i'm gonna read all of the fanfics i can cram into my brain rn. hope you guys enjoyed, and i'll see ya later <3

quick shout out to spookyyghost , go read their newest joshler book. i love it sm.

-ash