Chapter 5: I Can't Believe This

I couldn't stand to be here anymore! I ran out of the doctor's office and down to the hall to who knows where. I kept running and running until my lungs felt like they were going to explode. What am I going to do?! I'm Pregnant. How will Tobias react? Will he leave me? Of course not, he loves me, he would never abandon me. Calm down Tris, you just overreacting. Okay, so I will tell him tomorrow night, alone. hopefully Christina can keep a secret for that long. By that time, Christina has already caught up with me.

"Are you okay?!" She asked me in a panicky tone.
"Yeah I'm fffine. Just really really really.... suprised." I said barley getting the words out.
"That'a lot of "reallys" Come on, lets go get something to eat, Mother Dearest." She said with a smirk on her face. I managed to get a small smile before she skipped off while I just trudged along behind her. When she said the words "Mother Dearest"'A small shudder ran down my back.

Christina stopped right in front of her door. "Why did you stop?" I asked.
"You need to tell him." She replied.
"I'm going to soon."
"No. Now." She demmanded. I sighed and started to walk away.
"Where are you going?" Christina yelled to me as I walked away.
"I'm going to find Four!" I yelled back

~Tobias POV~

I was walking to meet Zeke in the Pit, when someone came up and grabbed my arm. Out of natural relflexes, I shoved the person off, I could tell they were small and fragile because I heard them fall on the ground. I turned around to see a young initiate I have been training, Riley.

"Sorry." I said as I offered my hand as she eagerly excepted.
"Oh it's fine. Four, right?" She said in an obvious flirty tone.
"Yeah , we sorry about bumping into you, but I really got-"
"Hey! I'm really lost, would you mind showing me around." She said as she interrupting me.
"Umm.... Well I don't know..." I studdered.
"Great! Let's go!" She squealed as she pulled me away. What did I get into.

~ Tris POV~

I have been looking for Tobias everywhere! I asked Zeke, he said he ditched him and didn't know where he was. I decided to go look around the Pit some more, thats when I saw him. Maybe it was better if I didn't see him, and I wouldn't have felt betrayed and hurt. There he was...kissing another girl. Short, blonde, fragile, tiny girl from Abnegation. I was probably just another girl to him, everything he told me was a lie! I couldn't hold back my tears, I sobbed my eyes out. Tobias met my gaze and pulled the girl off.

"Four wait!" The girl yelled out.
"Tris, darling, I can explain. I-" he started, but I couldn't stand to be hurt anymore, I wasn't just upset, I was angry. I couldn't keep my emotions held up, I have done it too many times before. So I said something, which I probably should of thought through first.

"SAVE IT FOUR! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIES ANYMORE!!!!! WE'RE OVER!!!!!!!" I screamed and sobbed as I ran off with him yelling for me behind him. I'm pregnant with his child, alone, and worst of all, Divergent. What have I done.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

AwwSnap! Drama! Well what fid you think? Sorry I haven't updated in a while, busy with tests and school and track. I will try to update soon! Sorry it was kind of short! But still Remember to comment and vote! :)

Love you guys <3

~dauntlesspaige (Paige Harper)