Chapter 3: Pink Thongs and Real Kisses

Kylie's POV

I had just finished putting on my make up when the doorbell rang downstairs. I ran out of my room and was half way down the steps when my mom appeared out of no where and opened the door, revealing yours truly. Jake. Beck.

“Hello Ma'am I was wondering if Kyle was here, I'm her ride to school this morning," He told my mom, putting on his best charming smile that I could kill him for.

“Sure! come on in I'll go get Kylie," My mom said letting Jake come in and slamming the door behind him, turning to head up the stairs where I was standing. “Oh honey! Uh, your ride is here," She said looking me up and down.

“Wow, you look good," Jake said winking up at me and also looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks flush as I realized I was still only wearing my tight tank top that showed off my belly and bellybutton ring, exposing my chest a little too much and my bright green underwear.

“What are you doing here?!" I hissed at Jake trying to cover myself up, but it was pretty much impossible.

“Giving you a ride to school," Jake said smirking up at me and slowly climbing the stairs.

“Mom, we'll be down in a minute, I just need to talk to Jake," I said scowling at Jake as he came to stand at the step below me. He smiled at me, we were now almost eye level, even though he was still a little bit taller then me.

“Take your time," My mom swooned winking up at me and biting her lip, trying to be sexy or something. She obviously likes Jake.

As soon as we got in my room I slammed the door shut and pushed Jake into the wall next to my door, bunching up his shirt with my small fists.

“What the hell do you think your doing and how do you know where I live?!" I yelled getting closer to his face.

“I just thought I'd be nice and give you a ride to school, is that a crime or something? Plus, I've known where you live since middle school," He said smirking down at me.

“Your so stupid! I can't believe you!" I yelled. He made me so mad I could barely stand to be around him, yet when I was I couldn't help but to touch him even if I was hurting him in someway or another.

“Hey, I kinda like this position," He whispered looking down between us.  He had moved his legs apart so I was standing between them, our fronts pressing against each other and his hands made their way to my ass.

“What do you think your doing?" I asked as one of his hands made their way to the small of my back, pressing us closer. I could feel my heart racing and my breath picked up so I could barely breathe. I didn't like him, but I had to admit he was really hot and he knew what he was doing.

“S-stop . . ." I whispered as I felt his hot breath on my neck. “You don't really want me to do that, now do you?" He asked kissing my neck softly.

I needed to get in control of this, school started soon and I didn't want to be horny all day long, that would be like hell for me. Plus, I was still half naked.

“I n-need to get dressed," I nearly yelled as I pushed away from him. He stared at me with lust filling his eyes and moved to hold me again. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so my back was against his chest.

“Lets ditch school, just have some fun today," He whispered, his voice husky and incredibly sexy.

“No I have to go to school," Now I was just getting pissed off, this boy didn't know when to stop.

“No, let's just expirement," He said wrapping his hands around my waist, turning me around and lifting me up so I had to wrap my legs around his waist.

“J-Jake!" I nearly yelled as he started kissing the sweet spot on my neck again. Damn it I hated this kid! This is the farthest I have ever gone with a guy and hell I wish I'd done it before.

“Yell my name again Kylie," He said as he started kissing trails up my neck towards my lips. I dug my fingers in his hair and jerked his heads back, finally eye level with him, and glared at him.

“What do I have to do to get you to stop?" I whispered, my voice was really husky, I hated how he had this affect on me.

“Kiss me," He whispered and I started to lean forward. one little kiss wouldn't hurt anything, right? But he stopped me as our lips had barely touched each other. “I mean, really. Kiss. Me." He demanded before slamming his lips against mine with so much passion I felt it all the way to my toes. At first I didn't know what to do, I had never been kissed like this before. When his lips were against mine I had lost all thoughts and put everything into the kiss, as much as he was at least. But I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip and I pushed him away. Smirking at him as I jumped down and ran to my walk-in closet in search for some clothes to wear.

Jake stood and watched me, well watched my butt, while I found a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater from last year. As I was walking out Jake snatched the clothes from my hands and threw them in the back of the closet.

“What are you doing?" I yelled at him as he started going through all my clothes, finally settling on the skimpiest skirt I had and one of my V-necks that showed a lot of cleavage.

“Here," he said handing me the clothes. I laughed and chucked them back at his face.

“Like I'm going to wear that," I scoffed rolling my eyes and walking back to get my old clothes that he had thrown on the ground but he stopped me.

“We made a deal, remember? Get dressed! Oh and where one of these too," He said as he tossed me a hot pink thong which I caught, sadly.

“And if I don't?!" I yelled at him. He smirked.

“I'll do it for you," He said smiling and taking a step closer. I grabbed the clothes out of his hands and stomped away from him.

“Fine! I hate you, go wait in the car, I'll be there in a second!" Thankfully he left right away so I could get dressed into a slut.

Jake's POV

I sat in the car still trying to calm down from our kiss. Sure it wasn't what I was used to, usually girls would be trying to shove their tongues down my throat, not Kylie. And to be honost, I liked it, a lot actually. She was different, gentle, modest and definitely . . . hot.

As soon as the front door opened I jumped. Why? I  have no idea! All I know is that as soon as I saw Kylie, my pants got a little tighter. Her legs seemed to be glowing, beautiful long legs that weren't too skinny but not fat either. The mini skirt covered exactly what needed to be covered but was still really hot. Her top hugged her boobs perfectly and showed off her flat stomach and bellybutton ring. She opened the door and slipped in.

“Wow you look-" Suddenly Kylie leaned over, placing her hand on my thigh, and smashed her lips against mine. I never expected Kylie to do that, ever, in my life. I didn't have much time to react before she started moving her hand in circles on my thigh and kissed me more roughly.

She slowly loosened the kiss and pulled away. “Lets go baby," She whispered in my ear kissing my neck. I sighed heavily as her hand pulled away from me and started the car.

“Now that was a real kiss," I said winking at her.

“Maybe you'll get more later,"

“I hope so babe,"

Whatever was going on between Kylie and I, I didn't care, all I knew was that I didn't want it to stop.

••••••••••••••

<33 comment, vote, etc <33