Chapter 5: She Strikes Back

Jakes POV

She fought me a little bit as I tried to pull her into my house but finally she gave up, letting me drag her into the house. I felt her shiver as I unlocked the door and led her in side, smirking that I had the affect to make her shiver like that.

“Uh, look Jake I was thinking maybe we-" I suddenly couldn't hold it back any longer and slammed my lips against hers. Ever since this morning since we had kissed so passionatly I couldn't wait to kiss her again. This kiss sent tingles all throughout my body and hit my manhood pretty hard. I didn't get it. I should be used to girls all over me and not be like a 12 year old boy getting kissed. So why was I already getting hard when we had barely started kissing. Her lips were so soft against mine as I slowly moved my lips against hers.

I couldn't push her too much I knew that but still I wanted her to feel as good as me right now. I reached up and cupped her face, rubbing my thumb in circles on her cheek, she moaned softly into my mouth as I pushed her against the wall, making our body touch everywhere now, and I lifted her gently. Then I remembered this morning and how I had held her against the wall in this same position, don't get me wrong I love this position, but I wanted to try something different, a new position.

I grabbed her thighs to hold her up, since she had wrapped her leghs around my waist, and moved slowly up to my room, laying her gently in my messy bed. She still had her legs wrapped around my waist as I laid down on top of her, holding my weight with my forearms, and looking down at her, breaking the kiss.

“Jake maybe you should take me home," She stuttered, starting to sit up, and I let her just so I could lean back against my head board and pull her onto my lap.

“Tell me babe, how far have you gone with a guy?" I asked smirking as she blushed, I loved it when she blushed.

“Y-you know . . . I haven't gotten that f-far," She said looking down at my lap.

“How far are you willing to go?" I asked smirking still.

“Im not having sex with you!" She snapped at me and hit my chest.

“I wasn't saying that! I was just asking how far you would like to go?"

“Um . . . M-maybe just t . . . touching?" She whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear her. My smirk grew and she realized what she had just said.

“N-no! I didn't mean it like that!" She yelled, trying to get off my lap but I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned forward, kissing all over her face except for her lips. She sighed kind of sounding a little pissed off at the moment and squirmed a little bit more before giving up, realizing she wasn't going anywhere for a while.

“So . . ." She mumbled looking around the room, anywhere but at me. I glared up at her and twirled a strand of here hair around my finger.

“Have you ever touched a guy's dick?" I asked suddenly. She gasped and hit my chest, blushing as she did it.

“Your so forward, jeez!" She yelled at me, I thought it was cute how much of a virgin she was. Innocent, not for long that is.

“Im a man who knows what he wants baby," I said kissing the tip of her nose   and gripping her hips, pushing them down on mine rather roughly. She gasped then moaned and tried to cover her mouth before I heard but she was too slow. That sweet sound ringing through my ears, all I know is that I want to hear her moan again.

“Im going to make you moan my name baby," I whispered into her ear again but this time she didn't whimper or moan or gasp, she suddenly pushed me off her, really hard actually, and sat back down on my lap. Where did this come from, she looked pissed.

“If you think you'll ever have me moaning your name, your so wrong!" She yelled. Was she going to hurt me or something? I didn't take Kylie as much of a violent person, well not mostly at least. Then suddenly she smirked. “Its going to be the other way around," She said winking at me. I was about to say something back to her but she leaned forward and kissed the sweet spot on my neck, making me grasp her hips and hold them tight against me.

Without warning, her lips started trailing sweet kisses all over my face and neck, but never touching my lips, like I had done to her earlier. I moaned and leaned my head back, focusing on how her hot lips were kissing everywhere on my neck, sucking and biting sometimes. So Kylie had a breaking point? She could only hold it all in until she is pushed too far then she turns into a lovely, hot sexy, sex God!

She moved back to the sweet spot on my neck, and I groaned. I had to gain control, had to do something, but it was almost as if I was paralyzed or something. What the hell?! Jake Beck is never like this! No girl ever catches me off gaurd!

I tore away from the kiss and looked at her, she wasn't looking at me, she was looking at the wall, the left side of her face facing me. What the hell was wrong now?!

“Kylie?" I asked trying to get her attention. Suddenly she looked up at me and grabbed my hand. I leaned forward and started to kiss her but she stopped me.

“Jake stop," She suddenly said. What? Why? Did I do something wrong? I sat up and pulled her with me.

“Whats wrong Kyle?" I asked stroking her face.

“I . . . " She looked away quickly and started blushing like crazy. “I don't really know what I'm doing . . ." She finished while still not looking at me. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing when she said that which got me a slap upside the head.

“I think you were doing great," I said kissing below her lip, making her stiffen slightly, sweet spot! I kissed there again, making her gasp slightly.

“Uh, w-will you . . . help me?" She stuttered still not looking at me. She wanted me to help her? How kinky . . . I loved it.

••

That was the first time that I had actually moaned like that, I hated how she had this affect on me.

“Told you I'd make you moan my name first," She whispered in my ear as she hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Game on!"

••••••

Heyyy guyyss

I skipped some of the “innapropriate parts" and just cut to the chase. I didn't think you guys would want that anyway so I thought might as well...anyway, more chapters soon <33

p.s. sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, I was kind of INA rush.

comment and vote! <3