Chapter 21: Arrangments

Kylie's POV

It had been a week after the accident and I was helping Jake and Amanda move out of their house.

"You can stay at my house until you can afford your own apartment or something, honestly it'll be fine!" I pushed as I helped Jake fold his clothes and pack them into the cardboard boxes spread out on his bed. I guess he was taking it better than I thought, of course he wasn't back to normal and a small part of me knew that a part of him would always be missing now.

We had three days to get him and his sister moved out of the house.

“No I couldn't do that to your family, I can afford a small apartment that will be perfectly fine for Amanda and I, your family has helped enough," He was mad, I knew that much, because my parents had paid for a moving truck and we had offered to fix up his moms car so he could have another car to drive. But he had refused our second offer.

“Jake you don't have to do this alone, I can help you, let me help you," I said gently cupping his face in my hands and looking into his eyes. They didn't sparkle as much as they used to.

“Babe . . . I don't need you worrying about me, you have other things going on, I can , , I need to do this on my own," He kissed me gently before turning and throwing some more clothes into an empty box. I huffed and grabbed the clothes out, folding them neatly before placing them back in the box.

“Will you at least let me come help you pick out an apartment and move in?" I asked minutes later after a long period of silence.

He smiled and picked me up, swinging me around in his room, making me feel a little nauseous, but then again I had been feeling that way all morning. He set me back on my feet and kissed me hard before smiling down at me.

“Of course, I wouldn't want anyone else with me, your my babe," He finished with a wink before kissing me once more and running out of the room. I giggled and followed him out as we walked together over to Amanda's room. She wasn't taking it as well as Jake was. She had tears rolling down her face as she packed every little thing in her room, it was heartbreaking to watch.

“Come on sis, I think the carnival is just what you need to cheer you up," Jake said swooping his sister up in his arms and planting a kiss on her wet cheeks. She smiled a little bit and I could tell she was excited about going to the carnival but you could still see how hurt she was in her eyes. I couldn't blame her either, I would be torn apart.

1 week later

Jake and Amanda had been staying in the basement for the past week since we couldn't find a decent apartment last weekend for them to live in. Jake had been in a bad mood most of the time since he didn't like "taking advantage" of me and my family and he promised that would he would be out in less than a week.

“There's an apartment downtown for $300 a month . . . it looks pretty decent I think," Jake mumbled as he looked through apartments for sale on his computer as I was unpacking his clothes in the closet in his small room.

“That sounds alright, are there any pictures?"

“Only of the outside," He looked over at me and groaned. “Babe, stop unpacking, I'm not staying here long you know that,"

I moved over to his bed and sat by his side, slowly rubbing his back and kissed the back of his neck.

“Stop stressing so much hun, its gonna be fine," I whispered in his ear. He sighed and put his laptop on the floor and turned over onto his back to look up at me.

“How do you know?" He whispered, his eyes filled with confusion. I used to be able to know what he was thinking just by his eyes. Now I never knew what he was thinking.

To think that all of this started with a stupid movie and a dark, late night walk home . . .

I would have never been so close to Jake, I would never know about his family or his personal life. And through everything we have been through, I'm really glad he saved me that one night.

“Just trust me, please," Before he could reply I bent down and kissed his lips softly. His lips were soft against mine at first but with time the kiss became hot, hard and sexy. Before I knew it I was stradling him and grinding against him, making him moan my name and kiss down my neck.

I reached for the bottom of his shirt and tore it off as he did the same. He moaned when he figured out that I wasn't wearing a bra.

“Your killing me," He whispered as his kisses trailed lower and lower down my neck and to my collar bone. I leaned down and kissed down his hard chest to his perfectly sculpted abs, kissing all around the define curves. He moaned again and roughly flipped us around so I was now on the bottom.

His smirk had me curious as he trailed one finger down my chin to my chest, through the valley between my breasts and and past my belly button. He unbuttoned my pants and dragged them down.

“Jake I love yo-" He cut me off as my back arched forward, pushing ou chests against each other. He groaned along with me and kissed me deeply.

“I love you too Kylie," He whispered gently against my ear, turning me on even more.

My moms rapid pounding on the bathroom door came once again, making me jump slightly.

“W-what?" I called out.

“You've been in there for a while! Are you alright honey?" Her concerned voice sounded through the door.

“Uhhh . . . Ya! I'm f-fine!"

“Alright if you say so,"

I looked in the mirror and gasped. My face was whiter than a ghost, my eyes were red from crying and my face looked rounder . . . I looked so ugly!

What was happening to me?

••••••••••

I am sooo so sorry for the long wait, I promise I will make them longer next time and the wait will not be as long.

guys please please please pleaseee comment. I don't get that many and I love reading what you guys say!!

Anywhoo,

Thanks so much I love all my readers (:

<333