Chapter 6: Sexy Dreams and Jealousy

Jake's POV

"Mr. Beck!" Kylie moaned out, ok I knew for sure that her voice wasn't that deep. Suddenly something hard hit my head and my head snapped up from the desk it had been laying on before. Damn it, I knew it was too good to be true! Shit, that was the fourth sex dream i had had of Kylie in this month! Ever since that day I took her to my house I couldnt get her out of my head and that was three weeks ago!

We hadn't had much time to be together since then, other then walking her to her classes and giving her a ride to school most mornings. She had been super busy with her class essay, but it was done today so hopefully I would be able to hang out with her after school. I just wanted to kiss her again. 

"Mr. Beck I would appreciate it if you would please try to stay awake during my class," My teacher mumbled before turning back to the white board. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket and I reached down to look at it. Meet me in the girl's locker room in 5- Tay-Tay <3

Taylor had to be one of the sexiest sluts I had ever been with, other then Kylie but she wasn't a slut, which was a big problem for me. I replied quickly saying be there in 2

"What is it now, Mr. Beck?" The teacher asked as I raised my hand.

"May I go to the bathroom?"

Kylie's POV

I had to admit I was pretty excited about after school, Jake would be giving me a ride home and I would ask him if he wanted to come inside. I wasn't going to have sex with him, God no, I just wanted to have a little bit of fun, get my mind off of school for a little bit.

But for right now I was staring at the damn clock, wishing that it would move just a bit faster so the five minutes before we get out of school was now. This class had to be the most boring class I had ever been in, other than wasting my time thinking about Jake and what I could do to him . . . Jeez Kylie! Stop thinking such stupid things! For crying out loud I am such a girl for thinking about all this sex stuff. 

"Psst," Kelly, my best friend, whispered poking my arm with her pencil. I turned to look at her with a smile. 

"What?" I whispered back. She threw a note at me, hitting me in the face, giggled then turned back like she didnt do anything. I took the crumpled paper in my hands and slowly unfolded it.

This class is as boring as watching a dog lick peanut butter off his nose

Actually that is pretty entertaining, anyway! Lets ditch class, 

When she's not looking, book it to the door and we'll crawl out! ;)

I laughed and looked up at the teacher, she wasn't looking, then I looked over at Kelly. She was holding up her two thumbs with a hopeful look on her face. I laughed quietly and nodded, putting my thumbs up too. As quickly as we could we both dropped to the ground, grabbing our bags and scurried to the door, making it out just before the teacher turned to look at us. 

Out in the hall we stood up straight and burst out into a fit of laughter. I did the strangest things with Kelly, like crawling out of the classroom just minutes before we got out of school, she was a risk taker and I loved it.

"Let's go, I'll give you a ride home," Kelly said after wiping the tears off her face due to laughing so hard she cried.

"Alright I just have to go get my gym bag, I'll meet you at the car," I said as I turned to make my way to the gym. The whole way as I walked to the girls locker room I couldn't stop thinking about Jake, this had actually become a daily occurence for me, thinking about Jake more than once and having sexy thoughts. It's not like I liked him or anything, I just liked what he did to me. Making me feel wanted and special, pretty and the butterflies I got when he was around just made it all better.

"Oohh go faster," I heard someone moan. This just turned awkward . . . I grabbed my bag and decided to book it out of there before they found out I was here.

"Taylor . . ." Oh shit, I knew that voice . . . I inched towards the shower rooms where the moans were coming from. I peeked my head around the corner slowly, making sure they didn't see me. But once I gasped and dropped my bag on the ground i'm preeetttyy sure they found out I was there.

Jake had pinned Taylor against the wall and had his hand up her skirt, her underwear pulled down to her knees. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were doing.

"Kylie," Jake whispered out, like he was out of breath. I couldn't do anything. I wanted to turn and run from the scene but I couldn't. Taylor stood there, her underwear still down to her knees with her arms crossed and a smug look on her face. 

"Wow . . ." Was all I could mumble out as Jake zipped up his pants, keeping his eyes on me the whole time.

"Look Kylie it's not what it looks like I was just-"

"Why are you acting like you didn't like it?! It's not like you guys are dating or something!" Taylor yelled out finally fixing her underwear, jeez the slut . . . I could rip her head off. But why was I so mad? I know Jake was a player and a man-whore. So why was I so surprised? Maybe because I wanted him to have feelings for me . . . No thats stupid, I was just caught off gaurd.

"Sorry for interrupting, I'll see you guys later," I turned as fast as I could and ran out of the locker room. Not turning back when I heard Jake call my name. 

I don't know what this feeling was but . . . it hurt.

*******

Sorry if there's any spelling errors, (again) it wont happen again

Next chapter will be longer promise <33