Enter Devils

Despite the beliefs of many humans in the land of Grumunland to the contrary, which are rather foolish because proof is all around them, Demons, Angels, and Monsters are all quite real. You would think more humans would understand considering the amount of them that came to great power by making deals with devils and all the stolen and devoured maidens and children but no one ever accused humans of being the most intelligent of beasts. That title most likely belongs to Demons or possibly Dragons.

      I apologize, I have a problem with rambling. Though many of you may appreciate that since as I said humans tend to refuse that my kind exist and therefore no nothing about us. My given name from birth is Xyalanadalxion... though I realize that may be quite hard to remember so for the sake of your human brain I will simply refer to myself as Xya. I am of demonkind, mother a Succubus and father and Upper Demon of Fear and Destruction (Its a title he gave himself I'm not sure it means anything other than he scares and kills people like most other demons). They both strike fear into the hearts of humans that actually choose to believe in their existence and I'm expected to do the same.

     I know I am far superior to any human in every way. I am more beautiful than any woman due to my succubus mother and stronger than any man due to my destructive father and yet... I don't feel the need to destroy and kill the way they do. Humans are quite interesting, like pets. One of my best friends is a Dryad and forest spirit so I have an appreciation for animals so I would never consider killing helpless pets like the humans. With every year that passes my parents grow more and more frustrated at my lack of desire to crush humans and I fear that soon they may force me.

     They would kill me if they learned of my new hobby. Sneaking up to the human village to watch the men hunt and the ladies clean and cook and sew... sometimes I envy their unimportant free and useless little lives.