Fight

As the couple walk down the crowded hallways hand in hand they are greeted with curious looks by people passing through. Colson stiffens as he feels their eyes all over Luma. One glare make them all look to the floor and walk quickly away. That's more like it.

"I have to go to guidance remember? The counselor wants to talk to me about something ," Luma whispers as Colson heads to his first class absentmindedly.

"Fuck that shit. That lady is too into our business already. Remember you're from the east side. No one ever snitches ok? If she asks you any questions about someone you know it's fine to deflect it."

"I know what to do Kells. I'm not new to the hood. I'll be fine ok? Promise you'll be nice to Slim if you see him. He seems to be having a hard time being back at school."

"Fine. He says one thing though I'm going to bust his face in. No promises after that. Deal?"

Luma nods and frowns when they get to the door of guidance. He leans down to give her a small kiss which she shoves away. Colson raises an eyebrow.

"I don't want to pull too much attention on me ok?"

Colson laughs before saying, " You're dating me. No matter what you'll be payed attention to little punk. Just how it is. Now I'd like my kiss before I have to go to English. Bitches be getting on my nerves."

"I don't want a kiss right now babe. I've got to go."

Colson says nothing as she enters and closes the door behind her. That was weird. What stick did she shove up her butt? He swears that she's bipolar.

Shrugging he heads to their English class. Eventually he'll find out what she's thinking. He always does. A tap on his shoulder makes him spin around his fists clenched.

"Hey there stranger. Long time no see huh?" Anna Claire says as she bats her eyes at him.

"Get off me slut. I don't want to catch an STD by standing too close. My girl wouldn't like that."

"She's not as pretty as me. I mean what does she have? Her clothes look awful, her face is average, and in all honesty her personality is like cardboard."

Colson's face is red in anger as he fights every instinct in his body that tells him to fight her.

"Sorry my girl ain't a slut. She's special. Luma has more loyalty in her little finger than in your entire body. Rather have a loyal girl than one that shows her tits every time someone with a dick comes walking past. Unlike you she got class. Talk shit one more time and I promise that she'll have a field day with you. Say goodbye to your teeth."'

"Like that little bitch could hurt me?! That's hilarious baby," Anna Claire says laughing and putting a hand on his arm.

"Don't call me baby. You lost your mind or some shit? I have a girl you dumb slut. Not trading her in for a lesser model. That's not fair at all. Go get someone on your lower level and leave my girl alone," Colson says rolling his eyes.

"You'll regret saying that," Anna Claire says before pulling down her shirt and blowing him a kiss.

That girl really has no shame. One day she'll hit on the wrong person's man and get beaten up. Colson sighs as he heads to the classroom right before the first bell is about to ring. He slides into his seat and gets out his English binder that had blink182 and nirvana stickers all over it. Those stickers were hard to come by since he bought the limited edition ones.