She's In A Relationship with Quasi Gangster (My Writers Block Tip for Girls)

WHAT IS QUASI-GANGSTER

is any gangster how fails to complete gangster initiation. in the hierarchy of the hood a quasi-gangster beats a psuedo-gangster. or someone who has the ability to start a war but not end it

Are you in a relationship with a QUASI - GANGSTER ??

# HE'S RARELY TRUE TO HIS WORDS.

*he say he'll limit the video games to spend more time with you, quit smoking or focus on improving his grades. And he does - but only for a couple of weeks. And then he' back to making promises as if they aren't the same lyrics of the same old song from months ago. A real man's word is his bond; he would noy disrespect you by keeping your hopes up only to disappoint you time and again.

# HE KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM YOUR OWN FRIENDS.

*he doesn't like your friend (because they're too geeky, too talkative, too rich/too poor for his liking, etc.) and wounldn't even bother hiding his contempt for them ot worse, tell you to stay away from there people because "you don't belong with them" or you're too good to associate yourself with them" or "you're too good to associate yourself with people like them." A good boyfriend would understand that your friends are as much a part of your life as he is and wouldn't drive them away for an image he has appointed for you.

# HE'S A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN TO YOU BUT A TOTAL JACKASS TO OTHERS.

*he pulls out a chair for you, holds his hand out to help you up or down some place, and he says only the nicest thing. But here's the thing: he wouldn't hold the door open for a girl with a pile of books in her arms (especially if she isn't his type), or stand up to offer his seat to an old man , or refrain from making disrespectful remarks to his professor. An honest-to-goodness gentlemen isn't compartmentalized, he's kind and gracious to everyone's he meets.

# HE'S A CONTROL FREAK.

*he's doesn't care about your opinions; only hears his own. He'd get angry if you don'd answer his call text right back. He tells you what to wear, where to eat insists that you take a gift from him even if you don't want or need it. He assigns the time you get to spend with family and friends. Put simply, he makes all the decisions about your life without you in it. And if you so much as show a little sign of defiance, he'd explode.

# HE GETS PHYSICAL

* It doesn't even have to be actual hitting. Just the fact that he raised a hand as if he's going to hit you or if he's ever broken a furniture of a "get away" signal.

# HE ENTIRELY RUMOURS THAT YOU AND HIM HAVE DONE "IT"

* This kind of a guy is not even worth a sliver of your time. If your boyfriend's like this - kiss and tell - then he doesn't love you at all, he's just looking to you to fulfill his obsession for self-indulgence and obviously doesn't care about your sense of self-worth.

# HE'S ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTIVE OF YOUR GREATEST PASSIONS

*You're into playing instrument and would work hard to reinvent yourself from time to time. Beaming, you would ask him how he finds your playing and half-heartedly, he'd tell you: "yeah sure," "that's fantastic, honey," "that's awesome!" and then walk away nonchalantly as if you didn't just share with him something that means the world to you. Yes, you and your lover wouldn't always be on the same boat or sharing the same cup of tea , but a loving boyfriend would at least show interest and encourage that you keep doing things you love.

# HE'S DOWNRIGHT RUDE TO HIS OWN PARENTS

* It's one thing to show disinterest to your closest friends, it's another matter entirely if he treat his parents in a totally unacceptable manner. Just imagine how much hostility he could show you or your very own parents if he's being this ungrateful and amoral to his parent.

# HE'D SCOWL ALL DAY IF HE DOESN'T GET WHAT HE WANTS.

* You two argue about something and you win this round, then he shuts up all at once - an irritating frown on his face. What's worse is that your friends start to notice and still he wouldn't make an effort to neutralize his expression if only to keep you from being embarrassed.

Is he's he one of any of this?

Share ko lang po ito lalo na sa mga kababaihan at ito rin ang nagagawa ng WRITERS BLOCK ko >.< so I hope makatulong to sa inyo. Its not literary a gangster thingy .. Kung baga yun lang ang tawag pag involve or kung ano pa man relasyon nyo sa gantong klaseng lalaki :D so LESSON LEARNED po tayong lahat.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang She's In A Relationship with Quasi Gangster (My Writers Block Tip for Girls) 🎉