Harry

If you are reading any of my other stories, their updates will be slower because this story is my main focus. I will still update my other stories though. 😋
————————————————————————

When I wake up, Percy isn't in our room. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to find Percy sitting at the table with his head in his hands.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." He replies. I can tell that he is tired. He gets up to leave the room.
"Where are you going?"
"For a jog."
And with that, he leaves the room.

~the magical time skips~

When Percy comes back from his jog he doesn't even look slightly out of breath. He just sits down at the table to join us for breakfast without saying a word.

"So," Molly says, "how was your jog, Percy?"

"It was good." He replies. "I stopped by the lake over there." He points out one of the windows towards the lake. We are all surprised that he did that jog in the span of an hour. It's a hike that for us takes seven hours, but we don't say anything. He gets up and leaves the table without a word. He's about to exit when Hermione speaks up.

"Why are you so closed off, Percy?" She asks.

He tenses up at the question and slowly turns around.

"None of your business." He replies coldly, glaring at Hermione causing her to pale. Then he exits the room. I was scared and the glare wasn't even directed at me.

Hermione turns to us and says "We need to figure out what he's hiding."

"Hermione," Ron says, "we should leave him alone. He just got here. Let him settle in, then we can talk to him."

With that, we all leave the room and go to our respective rooms to get ready for the day. When we get up to our room, Percy is pulling down the sleeves of his shirt. As he does we get glimpses of scars that litter his arms. We look to each other and give each other a silent message. "We need to tell Hermione." We continue to enter the room and get ready, acting like we didn't see anything.