Percy (edited)

Shout out to Fireheart888 for being the first person to get the question right.

The answer was Demeter. Meg is the daughter of Demeter

Now, the chapter

---------------------------------------------------

When I regain consciousness I sit up groggily. Being thrown out of a window was not fun. I follow the sound of the train to the best of my ability. I've only wandered about ten feet before I start to lose conscience again. I see a figure come up to me before I slip into unconsciousness. I hear a voice laugh and realize that it's Tartarus, and that he's here to torture me.

~In Percy's head~

I wince in pain as Tartarus whips me. I've felt worse pain, but it still hurts. This isn't new to me. It's been the same schedule for the past few weeks. 50 whip lashes, 50 knife slashes, 25 stabs, get dunked in water to heal my wounds, break some bones, get dunked again, repeat the next day. However, today after getting dunked the second time today Tartarus brings out a new torture device. It's just a needle. I wonder what it is.

"Wondering what this is?" Tartarus asks me, "This beauty makes you relive every wound you've ever received. If someone touches or even brushes against a spot where a wound was you relive the pain you felt when you received the wound."

He injects me with the serum and I gasp as I feel the serum rush through my veins. Then I wake up.

~End of in Percy's head~

I sit up in a bed. Wait, bed? Then everything that happened comes rushing back to me. Getting thrown out of the window, Tartarus, the mysterious figure. It seems that the mysterious figure brought me here and wasn't Tartarus. I take in my surroundings. I look to my left and see Harry sitting next to me in a chair with his head bowed.

"Where are we?" I ask him and he jolts up.

"We're in the Hogwarts Hospital Wing." he tells me, "Hagrid found you in the woods earlier. You missed dinner and the sorting ceremony last night. It's almost time for breakfast if you want to join."
I nod my head and get out of the bed. I follow Harry through the castle and to where everyone else is gathering to eat. I enter the large room and everyone stops to look at me. I feel uncomfortable so I follow Harry. An old man stands up to talk.
"Welcome back everyone! I see you have noticed our exchange student from America."
---------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

What annual Hunger Games did Katniss volunteer for in the first book?

Comment your answer. The first correct answer gets a shout out in the next chapter.

Peace out!

- surfhome3