Harry (edited)

I'm going to start putting questions at the end of the chapters. The first person to answer correctly gets a shout out. The questions won't always have to do with Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. The questions will come from all of my fandoms (see profile for list). Also, please don't google the questions. I want this to be fair for everyone.

Enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------

"Everyone get up! We need to go!" I hear Mrs. Weasley yell up the stairs. I groggily get up and get ready to head for Platform 9 3/4.

~Time skip to when they're on the train because nothing interesting happens between Diagon Alley and the train~

We're sitting in the cabin on the train. Percy was sitting next to Ron and Hermione, and I was sitting next to Ginny. 

"So Percy," Hermione asks, "what's New York like?"

"It's awesome." He replies, "I go to a summer camp with my girlfriend, my friends, and my cousins (A/N He thinks of Thalia and Nico as his cousins). I live in Manhattan with my mom and step-dad, Sally and Paul."

Hermione and Ginny seemed kind of bummed that he had a girlfriend but I ignored it.

Percy turned on his side and fell asleep. 

"Who do you guys think is his real dad?" I ask the others. They only shrug in response and we all spare a quick glance when suddenly he starts squirming in his sleep and he is thrown out the window of our cabin by some invisible force. I watch as he flies into the woods the train is passing through. We all sit there stunned and wondering what the hell just happened.

(Percy P.O.V.) 

Getting thrown out of the train window, I see Harry's face as I fly into the woods. I remember why I was thrown out of the window. Tartarus was torturing me in my dream and he threw me out of the window in my cell. I'm just glad that they didn't see all the cuts that had appeared on my body while Tartarus was torturing me. I landed on the hard ground with a thump. I coughed as dust rose up around me before lying back down and passing out.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry this was such a short chapter. I was running out of time to write and I wanted to leave you all with a cliffy. I'm so evil. LOL. 

Question of the day:

Who is Meg's godly parent (Trials of Apollo)?

Comment your answer. The first correct answer gets a shout out in the next chapter.

Peace out!

- surfhome3