Percy

My first thought right now is, "Styx. Not Tartarus again"

I'm falling into Tartarus again. This time without Annabeth. I immediately think of my last time in Tartarus and the torture Annabeth and I endured.

Gods, The Fates really didn't like me. 

Harry P.O.V.

As Percy drops into the hole, the girl falls to the ground sobbing. Percy's dad comforts her as another man appears. This man is more of a boy and has dark hair and pale, olive skin. He is dressed in all black and has a black sword sheathed at his side.

"Annabeth," he walks up to Annabeth and puts a hand on her shoulder, "Percy's going to be okay. He's done this before."

"Yeah, but he was with me the last time! This is the first time he's going through there alone!" Annabeth wails.

"Why are you here, nephew?" Percy dad asks the boy.

"I know how we can check on Percy. We can only do it once, every other day though." The boy replies.

"Thank you ....." Annabeth replies shakily.

Percy P.O.V.

There isn't any water under me so I can't soften my fall into Tartarus. I hit the ground with a sickening crunch. I push my self up and pain flares up in my left arm, and I realize it's dislocated. I can't fix my arm without help, so I decide to try and find either Bob or Damsen, knowing that they are both down there. I get up, shakily I might add, and try to figure out where I am. I feel vulnerable out here in the open with nobody watching my six.

I don't realize there was a figure behind me until said figure hits me on the head with something, effectively knocking me out. I only hope Annabeth is okay.

----------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was short. I had a lot of English homework I needed to do, but I was able to get this chapter out.

Question of the day:

Who is the boy in Harry's P.O.V.?

Comment your answer. The first correct answer gets a shout out in the next chapter.

Peace out!

- surfhome3