Chapter Four

Hope you read the Meet the Guys and Appreciation Post to know some information that I had slipped for each character 😉 Make sure you read my note at the end 😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to school, I had never taken into account of the amount of people look at the guys when they park their cars. When Dante turns off the engine, I felt super nauseous and scared. Ryker and Dante get out of the car and Ryker pushes his seat forward for me. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car with bag in hand. I flung the bag to one side of my shoulder and began walking besides the boys after Dante locks the car.

"Oh my god who's that?"

"Do we have a new student at our school?"

"He's cute!"

"Now we have six hot guys in our school? Maybe he's single!"

I didn't think that I'd start getting so much attention now considering it wasn't even the start of first period. Though I couldn't help but take into account the last comment a peer said which made me chuckle and stop for two reasons.

1. I am biologically a female even with my weird condition ...

2. I am very much single. Too single in fact.

It seemed that Ryker picked up my reaction when I was following beside the guys. He snickered at me and wrapped one of his arms loosely around my shoulder, getting all the girls scream ridiculously deafening to my ears. They weren't even that close to me either.

"Hey get your hands off Y/N/N!" Kane pouted and pulls me away by the hand that wasn't restricted by holding my bag strap. "Let's go Zander, we have History first."

Zander nod his head and took Kane's bag into his hands so Kane could rip me off Ryker which all he gave was a death glare to make Ryker shoot his hands straight up in surrender. I smile at Kane's adorable victory and we wave bye to the others as we make out way to class. I walked in first in class and sat where I usually did.

As much as I was all for the new change for myself physically and my popularity, I could really feel many pairs of eyes at every angle on me. Of course I didn't expect any less since the response of me getting out the car with Dante and Ryker showed me enough of how I was seen with them. Albeit what brought more awareness to me was the fact that Kane and Zander were sitting on either side of me. I knew that I agreed to I'd be around the guys from now on but I was taken by surprise that they decided to sit beside me so early in our friendship.

Before the regular conversations Kane would be indulged by our classmates in the morning, our teacher Mr. Omi was huffing out of breath like he was running away from an ex-lover. Not that I had known what it was like but I've witnessed it happen at lunch to someone a few weeks back. 

Mr. Omi patted around his body to take out a whiteboard marker out of his pocket like he always does and scribbled illegible words before running out of the room. I wonder what happened to him?

"The twins." Zander spoke silently enough only for me to hear. No matter the amount of times I hear him speak to me, it brings me to disbelief. Actually it makes me feel like I worthy to hear him respond back to a question or statement, even if I had intended it to be said in my head and not out loud.

The entire class started to do their own thing by socialising with one another as Zander took interest in his phone and Kane was intently observing me. I would try to catch him looking at me by turning my head to him but he'd move his eyes away too fast for me to see but the moment I glanced somewhere else, he would go back to stare at me. This continued for a good five minutes until I gave up and puffed like a little child.