Chapter Ten

If shopping with Ryker was a shocking experience to me then Dante's could not compare whatsoever.

The man had no concept on what items were necessary, nor did he realize the idea of getting the right amount of goods. I really could not comprehend why these boys were always overbuying what was on their shopping lists but I didn't have any say as I was essentially Dante's servant for the remainder of the day.

"That should be all I need that's on the list." He claps as I carry the last piles of things from the bagging area. "Is there anything you want to buy before we leave?"

I shake my head as I mindlessly follow him the way back to the car. I was getting really impatient with holding the bags as they were slowly digging into my skin.

After minutes of fidgeting the bags around on my arms, we walk our way to the car in hopes that my arms would be relieved from any more pain. Once Dante unlocks the car, I immediately placed my arms into the trunk once he opens it up.

We get into the car and Dante drives off back to the house.

Thinking about it now, I had no idea how I was going to take the girls out tomorrow. I didn't own a car or a damn license because my parents never taught me how to drive. It was like by default, I was destined to never have my way with my love life or something.

"What's gotten you glum bumpkins?" Feeling the pull into the center of my face, I scrunch in disgust at the nickname but do explain my sudden change of mood.

"I just realised that I can't take the girls out tomorrow for our date."

"Well of course you can! I'm allowing you a day off from work so you have time to plan it all out. No need to have cold feet now Y/N!" He pats my shoulder without leaving his line of sight from the road.

"No, it's not that." I sigh and pull his hand off me as he starts to massage the muscles above the collar bone. "I don't know how to drive."

Watching his lips move like a fish out of water, I further dig myself in the mental pit of sadness. I really should have pushed myself to get a drivers license when I had the chance.

Driving into the garage spot, I go to the back to carry the bags in and to my surprise, Dante had also grabbed some of the bags into the house with me.

"You can place the bags by the table in the lounge room. We've got an hour before we open up so you've got some time to yourself." 

Placing the last few of the bags in the lounge room, I drag my feet to the stairs in hopes of taking a nap. Exhaustion was the least of my worries when the pain of my soul was trying to seep out into astral projection to stop the stares of sympathy from the Italian boy.

Once I get to my room, I use this time to dress into my work clothes and I plop face first onto my bed to snuggle into my sheets.

Now that I have the time to assess on my situation for tomorrow, let's make an analysis on the success for tomorrows date.

Finding a romantic scenery that's quiet - 90% success rate of the date

Make/bring food that would be to their taste - 75% success rate of the date

Taking the girls to the place - 0% success rate of the date

0% success rate? OH YEAH I CAN'T DRIVE!

Sulking at not being able to drive, I feel a vibrate from my pants and realize that it's been a few hours since I've messaged the girls. I unlock the phone and decide to tell the girls that tomorrow's date won't be on.