Chapter Seven

"You must love your grandma a lot." I husky voice spoke up behind the three girls. I spotted the raven haired girl's hair slicked back into a pony tail wearing a white crop top with a sleeveless furry coat that showed off the outline of her abs with the waistband of her blank pants right under her belly button. 

"Indeed I do Lauren." I nodded in her presence and looked around for their other friend. "Is it me or aren't you all missing your another person of the group?" 

"Finah Dinah is present." The taller girl had her hand up and spotted the last girl left in the group. The dress she was wearing was a simple yet beautiful thin strapped black dress with her brown long coat thrown over one shoulder like it was half worn on. "Wow Y/N you look so good in a suit."

I swear it on my life that I heard animistic growls coming from Normani, Camila and Ally. I couldn't say that it was normal for a human to sound like that but I wasn't going to lie. It turned me on, sue me but it's something I wouldn't admit to say out loud.

Dinah seemed to get the hint from the three girls and instantly shot her hands in the air, surrendering herself as she was outnumbered even with the help of Lauren on her side. The three smirked at their little victory as their death glares subsided over time.

"That's what I thought." Ally muttered before looking back at me with a smile. I doubt I was meant to hear what she said but I shook it off like I never noticed in the first place. Dinah and Lauren ended up taking a seat next Ally and stared at all the liquor on the shelves behind me in wonder.

"Alright girls, you ready to call me the best wingman ever?" The two nod their heads and I smiled. "First let me get you two drinks before anything happens so tell me about yourselves while I decide to make you your poison for the night.

"I guess I'll go first. My full name is Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado and I'm eighteen years old. I'm Cuban American and live with my family of five, being the eldest out of three kids. I plan to getting myself into literature because I have a passion with expressing myself through words about what is happening in the world or personal expression. If not, maybe psychology because I'm fascinated about how the human mind works." I nod my head and my hands grabbed out for the ingredients for the pale girl's drink as a cocktail comes to mind.

"How about you Dinah?" I filling the Boston Glass Shaker with ice and added two ounces of Aviation Gin, squeezed one ounce of fresh lemon juice and half an ounce of sugar syrup. 

"My full name is Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio and I'm also eighteen. My ethnic background is Polynesian, Tongan, Samoan, Danish and Fijian American." As I finished shaking and strained the liquid into a Coupe Glass, I garnished it off with a slice of lime. "I would like to get into the medical field so I can be a nurse."

I passed the Gimlet cocktail to Lauren and passed a twenty dollar bill to me as I put the money into the cash machine before collecting the ingredients for Dinah's cocktail. 

"So why exactly is Y/N going to be the best wingman?" Camila furrowed the eyebrows together creating a little dimple on her forehead.

I poured one and a half ounce of white rum, half an ounce of fresh lime juice, half an ounce of Orange Curaçao and half an ounce of Orgeat syrup into a cocktail shaker that had ice in it. I shook the concoction and strained it into a Highball Glass that has a few cubes of ice in it. Once that was done, I used a spoon to pour three fourths an ounce of dark rum to make a layer on top. When I placed the rum away, I took out a jar of pineapple chucks and poked one out with a toothpick as garnish.

"Watch." I held Dinah's drink and motioned the taller Cuban with the Polynesian to follow me. With the two on my side, I took them to Hank and Hawk who have just finished with their last clients for the night. I cleared my throat to get their attention which worked, making them freeze from whatever they were doing since their eyes landed on the girls beside me.