Chapter Six

I stare at the guys who all had an envelope that were numbered from one to six within their hands. Out of all the things I imagined to see when Dante asks me to come downstairs, I pictured it being more serious but in a way, I was glad that I wasn't facing something really heayweight.

"Come on Y/N. Choose an envelope." Hank said, waving his envelope in my face as the other twin spoke, "We don't have all day so quickly choose."

The sight of Kane jumping whilst smacking the back of Hawk's head as Zander did the same to Hank, making the twins free hand shoot to the back of their heads as they murmured under their breaths. I try to contain the funny sight by coughing and began to scan my choices to choose number three that Dante was holding. So I grabbed the envelope and undid the flap to reach in to feel a piece of paper.

When I took out the paper, the page had an outline of a hand raising a Coupe Cocktail Glass with the words 'Cocktail Classes' in all capitals. As much as I really liked the picture, I wasn't too sure about the words but none the less I smiled.

"I really like this but I have a question, why does it said cocktail classes? I don't recall being classes to learn how to make cocktails?" Dante being his extra self, he flicked his head as threaded his fingers through his hair

"Because at Freedom we have class so our cocktails ... have class?" Dante says with uncertainty. I laughed and patted his back. "Well this was supposed to be your stamp that people will use tonight. I'm sorry if it isn't that good."

"Thank you Dante. I can't wait for someone to have it on their hand." I smiled as the rest of the guys dispersed to getting ready to open Freedom.

I walked behind the bar and started wiping down the bar table as the lights dim down as jazz music is playing in the background ever so softly. Behind the bar, there was a cash register with a a yellow sticky note attached.

I realised that you have to stash your money somewhere besides your pockets and I realised how unconventional it would look so I got you this cash register. Good luck friend. - xKingx

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and pressed the button to open up the register that had compartments for coins and notes. As much as Dante is such a drama king, he is very kind hearted to his friends which I commend him for.

I look at the clock behind me, hitting 5 o'clock and the door opens with customers. It seems that many females were after Dante as those in more very business-like attires were on the search for Ryker. As more customers come in for the rest of the guys, a lady in a glamorous dress scans the place then comes facing the bar.

The female walks over to the bar and takes a seat. I can't help but wonder her eyes on her left hand and I see that she has the stamp that I picked from Dante's envelope. I go towards her and extend out my hand for her to connect her hand to mine so I can give her a kiss on the hand to start our session.