Chapter Nine

Tossing around in bed from my brain clock waking me up at 9 o'clock on the weekend, I opened the curtains in the room and disconnected the charging cable off my phone as it was fully charged. I used this time to slowly get ready for the day but then I remembered that today my stomach was going to hurt like a bitch.

I flicked the blanket off my body to look down at my nether region and there it was. 

Damn, cold shower it is. 

I groaned in frustration as I swung my legs out of bed so I could get myself ready. At least the upside to this was that I could have a really cold shower and brush my teeth to be refreshed for the day. Getting myself situated with the appearance of the extra appendage for the next four to five days, I sighed and changed into something that was lose fitting from my wardrobe.

Deciding on my outfit, I pulled out a plain black t-shirt with a pair of black jeans. I didn't know whether it was cold outside but I figured it was best to wear something just in case so I took out a denim jacket from the closet.

I put on my old converse shoes and took my phone before walking out of the room to only take a whiff of breakfast in the midst of being made by someone in the house

I put on my old converse shoes and took my phone before walking out of the room to only take a whiff of breakfast in the midst of being made by someone in the house. It seemed that a few people were awake as I heard multiple amounts of voices coming in the direction of where the pungent oils of bacon and eggs frying in a pan. Surprisingly everyone was present downstairs except Dante.

"Morning Y/N/N!" Kane sweetly greeted and pushed himself off his chair to run towards me. I opened one side of my arms from my stomach to give him what he wanted since it was Kane. Though I groaned in slight pain when he squeezed me at my stomach when he came into contact.

"Shoot, are you okay Y/N/N?" Kane released me out of his hands and supported me to a seat in between himself and Zander.

"Just got a stomach ache so don't worry. Nothing that some pain killers can't fix." I waved off, placing my phone on the table and held a fork to devour the breakfast that was placed in front of me by Zander, who also gave me a concerned face. 

"I promise that I'm fine Biggie." I rolled me eyed at his caring nature which was hard to hide my smile.

"Alright. If you say so." Zander didn't seem to believe my word but the others at the table were giving me shocked faces for some reason. Do I have something on my face or something? Did I say something wrong?

"So how did you all sl-"

"Are we not going to discuss over the fact that Y/N just gave Zander a nickname?" Hank spoke out in the middle of my sentence. 

Was calling Zander a nickname a problem? At least Zander himself hasn't told me that he dislikes it. I mean, the man did refrain from his emotions to speak on his face but I could still tell if things were a bother to him.

"What? I don't mind the nickname." Zander said before taking his and Kane's plate to the sink to rinse off. 

I could see in Hank's eyes that there was something on his mind. It was clear that he was slightly suspicious of something but hadn't decided to speak up on it.