I'm back! ... but am I back?

Hello!
Wow it's been a while since I've logged into Wattpad and honestly, I'm surprised that I'm writing this to begin with.

I'm actually really glad that I went on a hiatus as it was a step back to really re-evaluate if I wanted to write again. Of course there were thoughts of 'What if I still want to write?' or 'Do I even have the mental capacity to write a decent or super gay story?', so I decided to test myself to see how long I could go without Wattpad.

I deliberately deleted the app from my phone so the only way I could get on Wattpad was through the Internet to see if I wanted to write again. Turns out, I actually never logged on till now.

However, I was still writing about things through the notes on my phone. It never crossed my mind that I was still writing stories because I wrote about my dreams (You all should try it, it's pretty hilarious when you read back).

So frankly, it seems like I still have the creative intent of writing stories but stories that aren't about the girls.

I've followed the girls ever since reflection and unfortunately I never got to see them once on tour (even though they were going to Australia at first but cancelled it without saying anything about it – and yes, I'm still salty about it). Their music was played all the time in my household to the point where my siblings actually knew the lyrics to the songs. I still follow all the girls on their individual projects and see them thrive in their own timelines, which goes to show that Fifth Harmony still has a place in my heart but I think the harmonizer in me is taking a nap.

So, what happens now?
Honestly, I don't know BUT what I do know is that I have books that need to be finished and need to be edited.

I don't know if I will ever share new stories that I had written in the past but that's for me to decide in the future after finishing the books that were left on hiatus.

It might take a while for me to write chapters for this book but I don't want to keep this book incomplete so if you like the past chapters, wait a little longer for chapters to come! 

Thank you
For those who recently found my books, thank you for reading them and for those who have been here for a while, I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

The last thing I'd like to say is, don't expect me to consistently update on time because I'm just terrible at that 😬

- Joy