Update

Hey everyone, it's been a long time. The last time I updated this book was 3 months ago and those 3 months I haven't had the passion to write anymore.

Thinking about how writing all started out for me feels a bit too bitter sweet as it was my outlet to be creative with my mind and what stories I could create. I didn't have to force myself to write new chapters or feel uninspired because before then, everything was for fun and writing right now isn't exactly fun anymore.

So any books that are currently incomplete will be on an indefinite hiatus as there will be no knowing if I do muster some creativity one day and write the rest of the story or leave it for history to bury it there.

There were many times where I had no idea where the stories went and made me feel lost but reading comments sometimes helped me push through. Though, that no longer drives me anymore.

I actually have a lot of other books that I've created with a few chapters as I just had a wild imagination and those too will be dusted for no one to see. I've even writting stories that didn't have to do with any of the girls which began to show how much I was drifting away from the interest of the girls. I still love the girls' music and will always support it now I realise that I was growing out of being a harmonizer.

Anyways, thank you all for ever clicking onto any of my stories. It's been a pleasure to see people still add my books to their reading lists and I hope you are all well and safe with what is happening at this time of year.

Until then,

Joy.