Chapter Five

The bell finally rang for the end of class so the guys and I went to the change rooms. Usually this would be the time I would rush out but apparently it was essential for guys to shower right after gym class even if we weren't sweating whatsoever. All I wanted to do was the change out of these clothes and go to the library since it was my free period.

"Y/N, where are you going? The showers are over here." Kane tilted his head as I walked past the butt naked males who were scrubbing their bodies to the brink of abrasion. 

"I've just got to take a number two. You both shower first." I scurried away to a toilet stall and stood in there. Just the reeking smell of piss and shit, there was no way in hell I was going to place my ass on a seat where I'm sure someone's urine had left its mark. 

God knows how long until I no longer hear the running water from the shower heads. I celebrated in happiness and instantly darted out of the toilet to strip my clothes off me as I twisted the nob labelled cold. I honestly didn't need this shower but I had to somewhat make it look like I didn't simply take a poop but also had a shower. 

The cold water hitting directly above my head gave me a gratifying feeling despite the initial shivering when I turned on the water. I turned off the shower and tip toed to my bag, rummaging around to try find a towel but I had then realised that I wasn't intending myself to a shower at school so I hadn't packed one. Great.

A thought pops in my head and even with some hesitation, I go back to the toilet stalls and wrap large amounts of toilet paper on my hand to dab off the remaining water off my body. I guess this would do since I was getting dry, though it was rather tedious but just imagining how the toilet paper could have sucked in all the abominating air makes me revolt.

To an extend of satisfaction with my body being less wet, I go back to my clothes and I can hear two voices getting louder. I immediately pull my clothes out of the bag and fumbled around to get on as much as possible. 

"Do you think he has diarrhea or something? He's taking a really long time."

"No idea."

Now their steps were echoing in the change rooms which made my heart beat too fast for my liking as I was in the middle of zipping up jeans. In the nick of time, I swung my coat around me, threading my arms through right as Kane and Zander were in sight. I raised my eyes at them and threw the bag over my shoulder as we walked out together. 

"You guys didn't have to wait for me you know? You're probably late for your class right now." Even though Kane was at least a head and a half shorter than me, he managed to lean his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we have a free period. Right Zander?" I turned my head at Zander which he nodded his head as his response. I suppose that wasn't a problem so I lead us to the library since there was a book that I searched up that had made me invested in recently. 

When we get to the library, daggers of eyes were on us and I rolled my eyes as I had enough of the type of reaction people were giving. I walked over to the librarian who was very nice to me ever since I transferred to Divitiae High, she actually remembered my name and it made me happy to know someone knew me. 

"Nice clothes Y/L/N. What can I do for you today?" Barbara looked away from the computer screen and smiled at me. At least she didn't treat or look at me differently like everyone else. 

"Hey Barbara, got that book that asked for last week?" Barbara's face lit up and pivoted her foot to the shelf of books behind her. Running her fingers on the spine of the books, she stops when her finger stays at a white cover that had red spots covering the entire spine except the title name. She pulled it out and turned back to me with the book I had anticipated patiently to dive into. She hands the book into my hands and I stare at the book in awe.