younow (bxg)

This was an old one-shot/story I made for a particular somebody, but thing's change I guess. You win some and lose some, enjoy! xx

/

(Y/N) and Camila had been the best of friends for two years. After leaving to pursue her career as a musical artist, Camila had promised that no matter what would happen, she'd always come back to (Y/N). She kept her promise, although her return home was unintentional and the promise had been long forgotten... at least, that's what it seemed like.

(Y/N), being in a rough place practically all his life, always had trouble with understanding what love was. The previous him would disagree, and would probably use the excuse that he had not found a particular somebody to spend the rest of his life with. The old him would play tricks with girls that easily fawned over him, but he never realized that those tricks could later play against him. He knew no better (A/N: good one). That was how it was until reality struck him and reminded him with the girl he fell in love with.

Woman after woman, (Y/N) was always a part of drama that only ignited his popularity, but not in the way one would like. By the end of it all, the tall, dark brown-haired male realized how toxic it was– to be a part of a place that only influenced his heartless behavior, instead of ridding it.

Camila was always the one to be cautious, but when she found no reason to act that way, she was the fun-loving Cuban that everybody around the world had grown to love. The petite girl had always been asked out by numerous guys, and being raised to be polite, she'd always give them a chance unless there was something bothering her. During her high school youth with (Y/N), (Y/N)'s attitude towards relationships always discouraged Camila, but that was because he was oblivious to the fact that hearts weren't made to be played. She still loved him anyway, but he didn't need to know that then.

(Y/N) never treated other girls the same way he treated Camila. The Cuban had always held a special place in his heart, in his mind... He would never in a million years even think about hurting her and that's what made it so obvious to people that the two were likely to see each other not just as friends. Maybe not at that time, but someday. Everybody knew it.

"You freakin' did it, Cam! You got 4 yes's! I knew you could," (Y/N) exclaimed happily, watching as the 5'2" girl charged at him with happy tears in her eyes.

The male grinned as soon as he felt the light weight plummet against his strong body, Camila's arms wrapping around his broad shoulders as she sobbed in the crook of his neck.

"I can't believe it.." Camila muttered in disbelief, squealing as she felt her family envelop the two in a group hug.

"My little superstar," (Y/N) murmured as soon as they pulled away. The small nickname was enough to make the latina's heart flutter, her lips unable to prevent the smile that formed.

"Thank you for being here for me, (Y/NN)." She said honestly, her arm looped with the taller boy's, while her other hand interlocked their hands.

As they strolled out of the large facility and into the open air, (Y/N) shook his head.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

-

After months of speaking back and forth, it was obvious that the two never doubted feelings for each other for a second. (Y/N) finally moved to Miami, Florida once he graduated high school, buying himself an apartment from his savings he had for years. His reason? To be close to the girl of his dreams, along with attending the same college as her to make it all the more convenient.