Chapter 5

Tyler's P.O.V

I wake up with the sun blinding me, I groan and roll out of bed. I saw on my bed side table a glass of water. Then it hit me how did the water come from and how did I get into bed, the last thing I remember was getting in the car with harry.

It could of been Trinity but she not in her bed and I don't remember her coming home.

I chug down the water and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I slipped on my favourite sweat pants and a loose top.

I walked down stairs and lied down on the couch to watch Some cartoons.

Minutes later Harry joined me obviously we are the only people that get up in this house.

"How's your head?" He asked with concern.

"fucking horrible" I replied simply.

He laughed

"Do you want any pain killers"

"Yes please" I said while closing my eyes.

He came back with another glass of water and pain killers

"How'd I get into bed" i asked while swallowing the pill with the water.

"Oh you feel asleep in in the car and I carried you and put you into bed" he said with worry clear in his voice.

"Oh thank you"

"It's ok"

He sat down actually really close to me and watched tv along with me but he kept looking over at me but I pretend not to notice.

Minutes later Louis stumbles in with Trinity on his back, she was defiantly still drunk from the party.

"Heyyy" she slurred

"Hi" I groaned back

"Oh no what wrong with you" she said sarcastically

I hate it when Trinity gets drunk. She ligit is nuts.

"I have a headache so shut it" I grumbled

"Whatever" she replied and ran upstairs with Louis.

"Use protection!" I joked and I heard her giggle.

I don't know what they are gonna do up there but I will just leave them alone.

Louis's P.O.V

We stumbled our way into the room and she was pushing me onto the bed. I was obeying her by undoing my top and hers. God she was beautiful.

We continued until it hit me I'm her first and she is drunk.

I stopped her and got up.

"Trinity stop, your drunk and you haven't lost your virginity"

I just realised her name rhymes with virginity. Trinity, virginity hehe

I snapped back into reality.

"No I want to" she pleads, I was hard and wanted to just as bad.

"I'm not going to take advantage of you and you will regret it"

"No I love you" I gasped at her words but I know she didn't mean them.

"No you don't Trinity come on you need to sleep" I told her and picked her up and put her into my bed and put pitch perfect on her favourite movie, I crawled in with her and I cuddled her.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE CHAPTER!

PLEASE KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.

THANK YOU!!

ILY - Tyler xx