Chapter 17

It's quite hard to wake up happy when you are awoken but 4 annoying boys repeatedly tapping you shoulder.

"Tyler wake up, wake up, wake up tyler"

"I'm awake, go away" I mumbled shoving my face farther into the pillow.

I mean I guess really it's my own fault i shouldn't have fallen asleep on the couch.

"We are going to the beach!" They yelled

"Great my favourite place!" I cheered sarcastically.

I pulled myself up and jogged to the bathroom to get ready.

"Morning" Trinity muttered looking at the ground and walked off before I could reply. I still didn't understand why she was acting so different, had I done something wrong?

Trinity went with the boys leaving me Gemma to take my car.

"Why was yesterday so awkward, did I say something wrong?" I muttered as we pulled onto the main road.

"It's really not my place to say anything, but as a friend, Trinity is in the wrong" She said coldly.

I nodded and gazed out the window, as my mind drifted to the many possible screwed up things my best friend could have done. Don't get me wrong i love the girl to death but she has done some pretty stupid things recently.

We all stumbled out of the car and laid out our towels on the sand. Gemma and i started tanning as the boys ran straight into the water.

Michael tossed trinity over his shoulder and she started screaming and giggling. I turned to Gemma with a confused look and she shrugged, turning back over.

"I spoke to Harry last night" I breathed

"mmm" Gemma mumbled with her face in her towel.

"He got into a fight and is in the hospital"

she whipped her head and looked at me with a confused and shocked expression.

" No don't worry! he is fine, i just thought you should know" I rushed out.

she nodded and put her head back down.

"GEMMA AND TYLER, GET YOUR ASSES IN THE WATER" Ashton yelled from water.

"IN A MINUTE!" Gemma yelled back.
God i love their relationship.

I laid on my back trying to absorb as much sun to my pale body as i scrolled through my timeline on twitter. When i saw countless photos of MY boyfriend and Kendall Jenner. Holding hands?

"What the actual fuck is this?" i passed my phone over to Gemma staring in disbelief.

Her mouth dropped.

"Call that boy and get him in line, ill give you some privacy " She snapped and headed to the water.

"I sure as hell will" i took out my phone and called his number.

"Hey baby" he picked up with his adorable croaky voice, and i felt my boiling anger fizzle.

"Hey, sorry did i wake you?"

"Yeah but its okay, i love talking to you. What's up?"

"Um just wondering why theres photos of you holding hands with kendall all over my timeline?"

"Just another fake girlfriend for more publicity" Harry sighed

"Ohh well ok thats a relief" i laughed into the phone, i need to stop jumping to conclusions.

"You seriously think i would cheat on you?" he said clearly offended

"No! well yes i don't know, i just got jealous and assumed things.. i'm sorry"

"Its okay, id be feel the same if i was in that situation" He said and let out a little laugh.

"Yeah well i've got to go i'm at the beach, can you believe it?"

"Defiantly not" i could hear the smile on his face.

"Well i'll talk to you later, i love you and miss your ugly face"

"Likewise baby"

I giggled and hung up.

"TYLER GET IN THE WATER NOW!" Luke yelled and ran towards me. I quickly ran past him and dove into a wave.

"What did he say?" Gemma asked whilst lowkey trying to drown her boyfriend.

"Just another fake girlfriend" i shrugged

She nodded and got pulled back under.

I laughed but then also got pulled under by lucifer, i turned around to smack the shit out of Luke when i saw Trinity passionately kissing Michael.

IM SOO SORRY FOR TAKING ALMOST A FKING YEAR TO UPBATE BUT AS EVERYONE KNOWS 2016 HAS BEEN THE
BIGGEST SHIT HOLE EVER.
THANK YOU FOR READING.

THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 1k READS WTF THANK YOU 💗💗